Tag Archives: delta corp
- Deltin Group opens new casino in Kathmandu, Nepal
18 February 2020
The Marriot Hotel at Kathmandu Naxal Nepal is home to a new Deltin casino.
- India’s Delta Corp revenue stalls as floating casino sits in dry dock
15 January 2020
India's largest casino operator Delta Corp reports flat revenue in its fiscal Q3 as one of its floating casinos in Goa sat in dry dock for a month.
- India’s Delta Corp finally wins gaming license for Nepal casino
10 January 2020
India's largest casino operator Delta Corp finally receives Nepal gaming license, over two years after announcing Marriott Kathmandu deal.
- Delta shifts Goa floating casino to stop gamblers from vomiting
22 November 2019
Delta Corp shifting one of its floating casinos in the Indian state of Goa because tides are causing boat to pitch and roll, making gamblers seasick.
- India’s Delta Corporation announces huge quarterly profit
17 October 2019
A reduction in corporate taxes meant a huge increase in profits for the Indian online gambling company.
- Revenue increases slightly in Q2 for Delta Corp
10 July 2019
While revenues were up, they did not meet expectations, causing Delta Corp to have to answer why.
Goa casino operators face stiff fee hikes next month
28 March 2018
Betfair cuts off its Indian customers after public shaming
30 January 2019
Delta Corp inks deal to run casino in Marriott Kathmandu hotel
25 October 2017