Tag Archives: delta corp
- Delta Corp inks deal to run casino in Marriott Kathmandu hotel
October 25, 2017
Indian casino operator Delta Corp inks a memorandum of understanding to operate a casino in a Marriott-branded hotel in Nepal's capital Kathmandu.
- Online gambling acquisition boosts Delta Corp’s revenue
October 18, 2017
Indian casino operator Delta Corp reports double-digit revenue rise in its fiscal Q2 thanks in part to new Adda52 online poker operations.
- Delta Corp. enters online gambling space with Adda52.com buy
July 5, 2017
Gaming and hospitality company Delta Corp. has successfully made its foray into India’s online gambling space.
- Onshore gaming expansion pays off for India’s Delta Corp
June 1, 2017
Delta Corp. credited its success to marketing strategies targeting correct demographic of customers as well as expansion in onshore gaming
- Delta Corp stock slumps one-sixth on state merger rumors
April 11, 2017
India's only publicly traded casino operator Delta Corp's shares lose one-sixth of their value on rumors of Daman territory merging with state of Gujarat.
- Delta Corp share price jumps after securing Sikkim casino license
January 18, 2017
Delta Corp. advanced by as much as 3% during Tuesday’s early trading hours following news that it had secured a license to operate a casino in Sikkim.
India’s Supreme Court taking another look at sports betting
April 28, 2017
Law panel leans towards regulating gambling in India
March 20, 2017