Tag Archives: delta corp
- Union Gaming: High-quality IRs to put India on the gaming map
August 6, 2018
Goa is poised to become one of Asia gambling industry’s crown jewels under a new regulation that will bring an end to floating casinos.
- Delta Corp Q1 net profit jumps 92.5%
July 24, 2018
Net profit of casino operator Delta Corp. continued to track an upward trajectory in FY 2019 on the back of greater acceptance of gaming in India.
- Delta poised to emerge from Goa license fee debate ‘in better shape’
April 25, 2018
India’s only publicly listed casino gaming company, Delta Corp., had an impressive run in the last quarter of 2017.
- Goa poised to become $1B casino market, analyst says
January 19, 2018
Union Gaming expects Delta Corp.’s revenue to grow 34% this year on the back of improving infrastructure and greater acceptance of gaming in India.
- Delta Corp shares hit record high after gaudy Q3 earnings
January 17, 2018
Indian casino operator Delta Corp's shares hit record high after gaudy fiscal Q3 report, which saw revenue rise 57% and profits quadruple.
- Goa casino that ran aground relaunching on different ship
December 22, 2017
The floating casino that ran aground in the Indian state of Goa plans to relaunch operations on another ship that couldn't get a gaming license.
Goa casino operators face stiff fee hikes next month
March 28, 2018
PokerStars set to launch poker site in India
March 16, 2018
Delta Corp inks deal to run casino in Marriott Kathmandu hotel
October 25, 2017
Goa’s beached floating casino finally ready to be rescued
October 13, 2017