Tag Archives: delta corp
- Delta Corp. celebrates 10 years, invites celebrities to party
December 5, 2018
Delta Corp Ltd., celebrated its 10th anniversary with various activities at its properties & casinos in Goa, including at its Deltin Royale offshore casino.
- Delta Corp. wants a resort casino if Goa regulations change
November 1, 2018
Delta Corp. wants to build an integrated resort (IR) in Goa that includes convention center, a water park, retail space and, of course, a casino.
- India’s Delta Corp posts gains as Goa casino rivals falter
October 17, 2018
India's Delta Corp posts strong fiscal Q2 growth as its Goa casino rivals falter under the weight of the state's increased fees and taxes.
- Union Gaming: High-quality IRs to put India on the gaming map
August 6, 2018
Goa is poised to become one of Asia gambling industry’s crown jewels under a new regulation that will bring an end to floating casinos.
- Delta Corp Q1 net profit jumps 92.5%
July 24, 2018
Net profit of casino operator Delta Corp. continued to track an upward trajectory in FY 2019 on the back of greater acceptance of gaming in India.
- Delta poised to emerge from Goa license fee debate ‘in better shape’
April 25, 2018
India’s only publicly listed casino gaming company, Delta Corp., had an impressive run in the last quarter of 2017.
Goa casino operators face stiff fee hikes next month
March 28, 2018
Goa’s beached floating casino finally ready to be rescued
October 13, 2017
Goa’s newest floating casino runs aground on local beach
July 16, 2017
Goa casino that ran aground relaunching on different ship
December 22, 2017