Tag Archives: delta corp
- Goa poised to become $1B casino market, analyst says
January 19, 2018
Union Gaming expects Delta Corp.’s revenue to grow 34% this year on the back of improving infrastructure and greater acceptance of gaming in India.
- Delta Corp shares hit record high after gaudy Q3 earnings
January 17, 2018
Indian casino operator Delta Corp's shares hit record high after gaudy fiscal Q3 report, which saw revenue rise 57% and profits quadruple.
- Goa casino that ran aground relaunching on different ship
December 22, 2017
The floating casino that ran aground in the Indian state of Goa plans to relaunch operations on another ship that couldn't get a gaming license.
- Delta Corp inks deal to run casino in Marriott Kathmandu hotel
October 25, 2017
Indian casino operator Delta Corp inks a memorandum of understanding to operate a casino in a Marriott-branded hotel in Nepal's capital Kathmandu.
- Online gambling acquisition boosts Delta Corp’s revenue
October 18, 2017
Indian casino operator Delta Corp reports double-digit revenue rise in its fiscal Q2 thanks in part to new Adda52 online poker operations.
- Delta Corp. enters online gambling space with Adda52.com buy
July 5, 2017
Gaming and hospitality company Delta Corp. has successfully made its foray into India’s online gambling space.
India’s Supreme Court taking another look at sports betting
April 28, 2017
Daily fantasy sports: Getting popular in India
October 30, 2017
Law panel leans towards regulating gambling in India
March 20, 2017