Tag Archives: delta corp
- Delta Corp off to a good start in 2019
April 10, 2019
This was propelled by a strong performance in its casino operations, which was up by 21.1% to about $27 million.
- Halaplay Tech receives investment from Nazara, Delta Corp
March 21, 2019
On Wednesday, Halaplay Technology announced that they had received Rs 40 cr ($5.8 million USD) in funding from Nazara Technologies and Delta Corp.
- Delta Corp invests $10M in Essel Group’s Jalesh Cruises
March 12, 2019
As part of the agreement with Delta, Jalesh Cruises will become the preferred partner for gaming centers and casinos for the cruise liners.
- Casino giant Delta Corp joins fantasy sports venture
March 6, 2019
On Friday, India-based Delta Corporation announced that they had purchased 31,994 equity shares from Halaplay Technologies, the founder of HalaPlay, an online fantasy sports website.
- Delta Corp FY Q3 revenue up 27% year on year
January 11, 2019
India-based Delta Corp Limited is expected to continue posting positive results for both its land-based and floating casino operations.
- Delta Corp takes Daman gov’t to court over casino license delay
December 13, 2018
India's largest casino operator Delta Corp sues Daman government over its delays in issuing a gaming license for Deltin Hotel integrated resort.
Goa casino operators face stiff fee hikes next month
March 28, 2018
Delta Corp inks deal to run casino in Marriott Kathmandu hotel
October 25, 2017
Goa casino that ran aground relaunching on different ship
December 22, 2017
Goa’s newest floating casino runs aground on local beach
July 16, 2017