Tag Archives: Danske Spil
- Danske Spil extends reach with move to Microgaming Bingo Network
March 13, 2018
The national lottery of Denmark, Danske Spil, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network.
- SIS continues greyhounds expansion internationally with Danske Spil deal
February 5, 2018
SIS (Sports Information Services), has announced a deal with Danske Spil to provide its new Greyhound Service in a Watch & Bet format.
- Danske Spil’s Jens Nielsen heads the sportsbook session at #boscon2017
August 18, 2017
Kicking off the Betting on Sports 2017 (#boscon2017) in the main auditorium at Olympia Conference Centre on (12-15 September).
- European Commission backs Danish online bingo and horse race betting market opening
June 6, 2017
Danske Spil’s reign in Denmark will soon be over after the EC greenlights the opening of bingo and horseracing wagering markets in the country.
- Record attendance at this year’s Betting on Football
May 11, 2017
SBC Events has seen the conference grow substantially in the past year as it has extended from one to two days.
- Danske Spil fined $176k for AML lapses, has online wings clipped
April 29, 2017
Denmark's state-owned gambling and lottery operator Danske Spil fined $176k for money laundering shortcomings, told to stop cross-selling lottery customers.
Denmark ISPs ordered to block online gambling domains
February 6, 2018
Mr Green to enter Denmark via Dansk Underholdning deal
February 7, 2017