Tag Archives: Danske Spil
- Denmark’s online casino market growing at the expense of betting
April 1, 2019
Denmark's regulated online casino revenue increases its share of the overall market pie at the expense of other verticals, particularly sports betting.
- Denmark mulls UK-style gambling ad ban during live sports
January 29, 2019
Danske Spil CEO suggests Denmark impose a UK-style prohibition on gambling advertising during televised live sports events.
- Danske Spil extends reach with move to Microgaming Bingo Network
March 13, 2018
The national lottery of Denmark, Danske Spil, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network.
- SIS continues greyhounds expansion internationally with Danske Spil deal
February 5, 2018
SIS (Sports Information Services), has announced a deal with Danske Spil to provide its new Greyhound Service in a Watch & Bet format.
- Danske Spil’s Jens Nielsen heads the sportsbook session at #boscon2017
August 18, 2017
Kicking off the Betting on Sports 2017 (#boscon2017) in the main auditorium at Olympia Conference Centre on (12-15 September).
- European Commission backs Danish online bingo and horse race betting market opening
June 6, 2017
Danske Spil’s reign in Denmark will soon be over after the EC greenlights the opening of bingo and horseracing wagering markets in the country.
Denmark ISPs ordered to block online gambling domains
February 6, 2018
EU ombudsman to online gambling firms: you don’t matter
March 9, 2018
Mr Green to enter Denmark via Dansk Underholdning deal
February 7, 2017
European Commission washes its hands of online gambling
December 7, 2017