Tag Archives: danske spil
- Danske Spil’s Jens Nielsen heads the sportsbook session at #boscon2017
August 18, 2017
Kicking off the Betting on Sports 2017 (#boscon2017) in the main auditorium at Olympia Conference Centre on (12-15 September).
- European Commission backs Danish online bingo and horse race betting market opening
June 6, 2017
Danske Spil’s reign in Denmark will soon be over after the EC greenlights the opening of bingo and horseracing wagering markets in the country.
- Record attendance at this year’s Betting on Football
May 11, 2017
SBC Events has seen the conference grow substantially in the past year as it has extended from one to two days.
- Danske Spil fined $176k for AML lapses, has online wings clipped
April 29, 2017
Denmark's state-owned gambling and lottery operator Danske Spil fined $176k for money laundering shortcomings, told to stop cross-selling lottery customers.
- Danske Spil, Mr Green and LeoVegas CEOs to profile Scandinavian market at Betting on Football conference #bofcon2017
April 4, 2017
The Scandinavian CEO panel at Betting on Football 2017 will be focused on what industry operators and suppliers across the globe can learn read more
- Kindred Group eyeing Danske Spil acquisition
February 27, 2017
The Kindred Group interested in acquiring Denmark's former gambling monopoly Danske Spil; Danish online poker shows faint signs of life.
Unibet Poker scrubs high-limit cash games to protect fish
January 4, 2018