Tag Archives: Dan Gilbert
- Cleveland Cavaliers Owner Investing in eSports Tech; FaceIt Raise $15m in Seed Funding
January 29, 2016
Dan Gilbert, has created an investment fund ready to plough $35m into wearable eSports technology; FaceIt raise $15m in seed funding.
- GVC snubs suitors of Bwin.party’s assets; Dan Gilbert might expand his gambling company to Las Vegas, expert says
November 9, 2015
GVC Holdings has turned down offers from several parties interested in buying the businesses.
- NBA Second Half Preview: Championship and MVP Props
February 18, 2015
We’re still a couple of days away from the start of the second half of the NBA season. You now what all this idle time means, right?
- Warren Buffet’s billion-dollar NCAA bracket challenge
January 22, 2014
Warren Buffet and Dan Gilbert are set to give $1B to whoever picks a perfect March Madness bracket for the 2014 Men's basketball tournament.
- Dan Gilbert gets recommendation to own part of Caesars Interactive
November 7, 2013
Nevada gaming regulators have given Dan Gilbert and Rock Gaming their recommendation to own part of Caesars Interactive.
- Cavaliers’ Dan Gilbert set to expand casino empire into Maryland
January 23, 2012
It's been confirmed that Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert plans to expanding his casino empire east of Detroit into Maryland
National Harbor keeps bogarting Maryland’s gaming revenue
November 7, 2017
Cavaliers favored to win NBA Eastern Conference despite early struggles
November 24, 2017
Maryland’s National Harbor casino sets new revenue record
January 6, 2018
National Harbor posts lowest gaming revenue in six months
October 6, 2017
MGM’s Maryland casino National Harbor sets new revenue record
September 7, 2017