Tag Archives: Dan Gilbert
- Report: Cavs owner Dan Gilbert looking to sell casino holdings
September 6, 2018
Bloomberg reports that billionaire Dan Gilbert is looking to offload his JACK Entertainment casino holdings, with Caesars Entertainment tipped as buyer.
- Cleveland Cavaliers Owner Investing in eSports Tech; FaceIt Raise $15m in Seed Funding
January 29, 2016
Dan Gilbert, has created an investment fund ready to plough $35m into wearable eSports technology; FaceIt raise $15m in seed funding.
- GVC snubs suitors of Bwin.party’s assets; Dan Gilbert might expand his gambling company to Las Vegas, expert says
November 9, 2015
GVC Holdings has turned down offers from several parties interested in buying the businesses.
- NBA Second Half Preview: Championship and MVP Props
February 18, 2015
We’re still a couple of days away from the start of the second half of the NBA season. You now what all this idle time means, right?
- Warren Buffet’s billion-dollar NCAA bracket challenge
January 22, 2014
Warren Buffet and Dan Gilbert are set to give $1B to whoever picks a perfect March Madness bracket for the 2014 Men's basketball tournament.
- Dan Gilbert gets recommendation to own part of Caesars Interactive
November 7, 2013
Nevada gaming regulators have given Dan Gilbert and Rock Gaming their recommendation to own part of Caesars Interactive.
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
March 12, 2014
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
It may be too little too late for Caesars
April 10, 2018