Tag Archives: cryptocurrency
- Global online gambling to reach $94 billion within five years
August 12, 2019
Online gambling as an industry is going to continue to grow, and no one is going to be able to stop it.
- Ron Segev: Blockchain application in casino space is a no brainer
July 29, 2019
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Stephanie Tower, Segev LLP founding partner Ron Segev explains why the so-called crypto winter is painting a promising future for blockchain technology.
- Landing International denies digital asset connection
July 12, 2019
Landing fiercely denied that it has entered into any partnership to create a new crypto.
- CEZA Sec. Raul Lambino: Cryptocurrency can help gambling businesses
June 19, 2019
Sec. Raul Lambino joined us to explain how CEZA is managing its responsibilities of regulating both gambling and cryptos.
- EU reminds Malta to keep its eye out for money laundering
June 6, 2019
Malta is leading the way in gambling and crypto regulations, but it could still use advice from its European big brother.
- BSV the biggest mover in May
June 3, 2019
The last month or so has been particularly interesting for cryptocurrency, with more movements registered than had been seen in almost a year.
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
June 20, 2017
For original Bitcoin SV – 2019 is all about scaling
December 27, 2018
Crypto and Blockchain is stealing poker’s main attractions
February 28, 2018