Tag Archives: cryptocurrency
- South Korea probes Coinone crypto exchange’s margin trades
January 10, 2018
Suspecting illegal gambling activity, South Korean police launch investigation into margin trading at Coinone cryptocurrency exchange.
- Crypto traders OKex, Bittrex list eSports betting token UnikoinGold
January 5, 2018
the eSports betting company announced that UnikoinGold will start trading on cryptocurrency exchange OKex on Thursday.
- Egyptian cleric: cryptocurrency unacceptable under Islam
January 2, 2018
Egypt's Grand Mufti is the latest cleric to declare that cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin are unacceptable under Islamic law.
- 2018 will be the year for conservative investors
2018 is not likely to repeat this by a long shot. Here is what we are likely to see this year and what should be done about it.
- Turkish imams issue lottery fatwa, slam ‘deceptive’ cryptocurrencies
December 13, 2017
Turkey's top religious body issues fatwa declaring national lottery forbidden for Muslims, while warning the pious away from 'deceptive' cryptocurrencies.
- BTC futures launch as transaction costs skyrocket above $20
December 12, 2017
If BTC doesn’t collapse by New Year’s, it will probably go even higher as the subject will be the holiday talk of nearly every family in the Western World
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017