Tag Archives: cryptocurrency
- BitBoss updates Keyring library for Bitcoin Genesis upgrade
30 September 2019
The gambling blockchain company is now set to have their software work well into the future with this upgrade.
- Global online gambling to reach $94 billion within five years
12 August 2019
Online gambling as an industry is going to continue to grow, and no one is going to be able to stop it.
- Ron Segev: Blockchain application in casino space is a no brainer
29 July 2019
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Stephanie Tower, Segev LLP founding partner Ron Segev explains why the so-called crypto winter is painting a promising future for blockchain technology.
- Landing International denies digital asset connection
12 July 2019
Landing fiercely denied that it has entered into any partnership to create a new crypto.
- CEZA Sec. Raul Lambino: Cryptocurrency can help gambling businesses
19 June 2019
Sec. Raul Lambino joined us to explain how CEZA is managing its responsibilities of regulating both gambling and cryptos.
- EU reminds Malta to keep its eye out for money laundering
6 June 2019
Malta is leading the way in gambling and crypto regulations, but it could still use advice from its European big brother.
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
9 October 2014
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
20 June 2017
Finnish teen, parents stole €250k from Malta online casino
21 August 2018
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
2 February 2018
Malta gambling biz represents over 12% of national economy
22 November 2017