Tag Archives: cryptocurrency
- Could Japan’s IRs accept crypto?
March 14, 2019
Japan could become one of the first countries to fully embrace digital currencies as a form of payments at its casinos, experts say.
- Spend your Bitcoin SV directly in shops with Zeux
March 7, 2019
Bitcoin SV is taking yet another step closer to make its goal of becoming an electronic cash system a reality, and it's all thanks to "forward thinking" fintech platform Zeux.
- Ultraplay CEO Mario Ovcharov: The future is esports and cryptos
February 18, 2019
Mario Ovcharov thinks the next generation of operators can only thrive with esports and unlocking the benefits of cryptocurrencies.
- Blockchain Poker adds Bitcoin SV tables, payment options
February 7, 2019
Blockchain Poker offers No Limit Texas Hold’em cash game poker tables, and this week they started accepting Bitcoin SV for deposits and withdrawals.
- Monty Munford: Crypto ‘an extraordinary fit’ for gambling
February 4, 2019
Monty Munford believes that Bitcoin can make the world a better place, and it’s the right fit for online gambling.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Opportunities to learn about Bitcoin SV at ICE 2019
January 31, 2019
At next week's ICE and LAC events, there are opportunities to learn more about Bitcoin from like-minded professionals among the madness on the expo floor.