Tag Archives: crownbet
- CrownBet picks up William Hill’s Australian sports betting unit
March 6, 2018
British bookmaker William Hill (Hills) has formally exited the Australian market following the sale of its struggling sports betting division to CrownBet.
- The Stars Group acquires majority stake in Australia’s CrownBet
February 27, 2018
PokerStars parent firm The Stars Group revealed as buyer of majority stake in Australian online sports betting operator CrownBet.
- Crown Resorts offloads CrownBet stake for $117M
December 29, 2017
Beleaguered casino operator Crown Resorts has agreed to sell its 62% stake in online betting company CrownBet for A$150 million (US$117 million).
- Crown Resorts sell Vegas vacant lot to Wynn Resorts for $300m
December 14, 2017
Australian casino operator Crown Resorts' international selloff continues with the $300m sale of its vacant Vegas land to Wynn Resorts.
- CrownBet drops opposition to Tabcorp-Tatts merger
November 30, 2017
Australian online bookmaker CrownBet drops opposition to merger of Tabcorp and Tatts Group in exchange for rights to digital streaming of Sky Racing.
- Crown Resorts plans to divest stake in CrownBet
November 24, 2017
Australian casino operator Crown Resorts Ltd. has reportedly put its 62 percent CrownBet stake in play this week.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Australia gambling regulator pumps brakes on Bitcoin bets
February 5, 2018
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016