Tag Archives: crownbet
- Sportingbet to make a comeback in latest CrownBet rebranding move
June 14, 2018
The Stars Group is reviving the Sportingbet brand in Australia months after acquiring a majority stake in CrownBet.
- Crownbet hands Draftstars off to PlayUp
April 13, 2018
Draftstars, a DFS platform created by Australia’s CrownBet and Matt Tripp, has changed hands, and now belongs to DFS operator PlayUp.
- CrownBet picks up William Hill’s Australian sports betting unit
March 6, 2018
British bookmaker William Hill (Hills) has formally exited the Australian market following the sale of its struggling sports betting division to CrownBet.
- The Stars Group acquires majority stake in Australia’s CrownBet
February 27, 2018
PokerStars parent firm The Stars Group revealed as buyer of majority stake in Australian online sports betting operator CrownBet.
- Crown Resorts offloads CrownBet stake for $117M
December 29, 2017
Beleaguered casino operator Crown Resorts has agreed to sell its 62% stake in online betting company CrownBet for A$150 million (US$117 million).
- Crown Resorts sell Vegas vacant lot to Wynn Resorts for $300m
December 14, 2017
Australian casino operator Crown Resorts' international selloff continues with the $300m sale of its vacant Vegas land to Wynn Resorts.
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016