Tag Archives: crownbet
- Crown Resorts offloads CrownBet stake for $117M
December 29, 2017
Beleaguered casino operator Crown Resorts has agreed to sell its 62% stake in online betting company CrownBet for A$150 million (US$117 million).
- Crown Resorts sell Vegas vacant lot to Wynn Resorts for $300m
December 14, 2017
Australian casino operator Crown Resorts' international selloff continues with the $300m sale of its vacant Vegas land to Wynn Resorts.
- CrownBet drops opposition to Tabcorp-Tatts merger
November 30, 2017
Australian online bookmaker CrownBet drops opposition to merger of Tabcorp and Tatts Group in exchange for rights to digital streaming of Sky Racing.
- Crown Resorts plans to divest stake in CrownBet
November 24, 2017
Australian casino operator Crown Resorts Ltd. has reportedly put its 62 percent CrownBet stake in play this week.
- Crown Resorts’ digital arm to launch lottery betting product
August 29, 2017
Crown Resorts' sports betting site CrownBet preps launch of new CrownLotto lottery betting product to compete with Lottoland's Australian operations.
- Tabcorp hits back at CrownBet with NSW hotels wagering deal
April 10, 2017
Tabcorp hits back at rival CrownBet by inking five-year exclusive wagering partnership with Australian Hotels Association NSW's 1,116 member venues.
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016