Tag Archives: crownbet
- CrownBet, William Hill Australia rebrand as BetEasy
August 2, 2018
Following the acquisition of William Hill Australia's operations, CrownBet has found a new name—BetEasy.
- Sportsbet sues Crownbet to stop Sportingbet rebrand
June 25, 2018
Paddy Power Betfair's Australian brand Sportsbet files trademark suit v. The Stars Group's Crownbet over its plans to rebrand as Sportingbet.
- Sportingbet to make a comeback in latest CrownBet rebranding move
June 14, 2018
The Stars Group is reviving the Sportingbet brand in Australia months after acquiring a majority stake in CrownBet.
- Crownbet hands Draftstars off to PlayUp
April 13, 2018
Draftstars, a DFS platform created by Australia’s CrownBet and Matt Tripp, has changed hands, and now belongs to DFS operator PlayUp.
- CrownBet picks up William Hill’s Australian sports betting unit
March 6, 2018
British bookmaker William Hill (Hills) has formally exited the Australian market following the sale of its struggling sports betting division to CrownBet.
- The Stars Group acquires majority stake in Australia’s CrownBet
February 27, 2018
PokerStars parent firm The Stars Group revealed as buyer of majority stake in Australian online sports betting operator CrownBet.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018