Tag Archives: crown resorts
- Wynn Resorts scraps Crown Resorts takeover after word leaks
April 9, 2019
Wynn Resorts abruptly scraps talks of a blockbuster takeover of Australia's Crown Resorts because Crown execs couldn't keep their mouths shut.
- Wynn Resorts makes a play for Australia’s Crown Resorts
Crown Resorts confirms it is in "preliminary, confidential" talks of a possible acquisition by Las Vegas casino operator Wynn Resorts.
- Crown Resorts’ plans for One Queensbridge hit a snag
March 4, 2019
Crown Resorts Ltd. has announced that it hasn’t been able to secure all the funding it needs for its One Queensbridge project and the government of Victoria has denied a Crown request to delay the start of construction.
- ‘Poorer’ Chinese high rollers push down VIP spending at Crown casinos
February 20, 2019
Softer economic conditions in China have resulted in a “softening” in VIP turnover across casino resorts in Asia-Pacific, including Crown casinos.
- Crown’s shares drop cuts Packer’s wealth by over $600M
November 19, 2018
Crown Resorts has watched as its stock price has slid almost 20% since about the middle of August. James Packer's wealth has been sliced by over $600M.
- Crown Casino sees 10% drop in revenue
September 24, 2018
Crown Perth sees a drop in revenue of almost 10%, according to an announcement by the Gaming and Wagering Commission.
Crown Resorts plans to divest stake in CrownBet
November 24, 2017
Crown Resorts sell Vegas vacant lot to Wynn Resorts for $300m
December 14, 2017
Crown Resorts says China staff arrests forced hand on Macau exit
October 26, 2017