Tag Archives: crown resorts
- Crown’s shares drop cuts Packer’s wealth by over $600M
November 19, 2018
Crown Resorts has watched as its stock price has slid almost 20% since about the middle of August. James Packer's wealth has been sliced by over $600M.
- Crown Casino sees 10% drop in revenue
September 24, 2018
Crown Perth sees a drop in revenue of almost 10%, according to an announcement by the Gaming and Wagering Commission.
- Crown sees annual profits climb
August 10, 2018
An increase in VIP gambling pushes Crown Resorts' annual profit to $287.4 million, a jump of 12.7% from last year.
- Crown Resorts sues NSW government over iconic Sydney Harbor view
August 9, 2018
Crown Resorts Ltd. has challenged the New South Wales (NSW) government to a legal tug-of-war over the iconic Sydney Harbor view.
- Casino license for Crown Melbourne renewed despite responsible gambling concerns
August 6, 2018
Crown Casino has had its casino license renewed, even though it isn’t keeping up with its obligations.
- Crown Resorts drags Aussie taxman to court over $270M tax bill
July 25, 2018
Casino operator Crown Resorts is fighting tooth and nail to block the AUD362 million (US$270 million) tax bill that the Australian government wants to levy.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018