Tag Archives: crown resorts
- Melco presses pause on Crown share deal amid regulatory probes
August 28, 2019
Melco Resorts & Entertainment agrees to delay purchase of second half of Crown Resorts shares until regulatory probes conclude.
- VIP gamblers giving Crown Resorts casinos a wide berth
August 21, 2019
Australian casino operator Crown Resorts reports fiscal 2019 profit down nearly 5% year-on-year due to VIP turnover falling by more than one-quarter.
- The Star, Crown both get good news re Sydney casino plans
August 19, 2019
Both Crown Resorts and The Star Entertainment Group get good news regarding their respective Sydney casino expansion projects.
- Suncity closing VIP rooms in Australia amid Crown Resorts probe
The Macau junket investor is facing a decline in revenue from the operations, which has most likely led to the decision.
- SkyCity Entertainment fears getting swept up in Crown controversy
August 15, 2019
SkyCity executives are a bit nervous about Australian regulator crackdowns, but have good reasons for their revenue slump.
- Melco’s Crown share deal under investigation by NSW regulators
August 8, 2019
New South Wales gaming regulators launch probe into Melco Resorts' deal for 20% of rival Crown Resorts over Lawrence Ho's link to forbidden company.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018
Melco’s Cyprus casino christened City of Dreams Mediterranean
January 10, 2018