Tag Archives: Cordish Gaming
- Pennsylvania okays three more casinos for sports betting
November 29, 2018
Pennsylvania gaming regulators approve three more casinos -- Parx, Rivers and SugarHouse -- to launch sports betting, although launch dates uncertain.
- Cordish buys out Greenwood’s stake in Philly casino project
November 22, 2018
Cordish Cos. buys out Greenwood Gaming's stake in South Philadelphia casino joint venture project, requests extension of opening deadline.
- Maryland casinos have solid, albeit non-record-breaking June
July 6, 2018
Maryland's six casinos all enjoy positive year-on-year revenue growth in June as statewide tally grows 14% to just under $149m.
- National Harbor leads Maryland casinos to new revenue record
April 6, 2018
Maryland's six casinos set new revenue record in March, while MGM Resorts' National Harbor sets new individual property high-water mark.
- SugarHouse drops lawsuit holding up South Philly casino
November 1, 2017
Stadium Casino LLP's long-delayed South Philadelphia casino project is a go after SugarHouse Casino operators dropped their legal challenge.
- Maryland to resurrect sports betting initiative in 2018
October 12, 2017
A dead initiative to make sports betting in casinos legal will be resurrected in Maryland next year.
Maryland casinos continue torrid revenue pace in November
December 6, 2013
National Harbor keeps bogarting Maryland’s gaming revenue
November 7, 2017
Maryland casinos August gains; MGM baccarat dealer conspiracy
September 11, 2018