Tag Archives: Cordish Gaming
- SugarHouse drops lawsuit holding up South Philly casino
November 1, 2017
Stadium Casino LLP's long-delayed South Philadelphia casino project is a go after SugarHouse Casino operators dropped their legal challenge.
- Maryland to resurrect sports betting initiative in 2018
October 12, 2017
A dead initiative to make sports betting in casinos legal will be resurrected in Maryland next year.
- Madrid makes life more difficult for would-be casino developers
September 6, 2017
Madrid's regional government drafts law changes that will make it even more difficult for would-be casino developers to achieve local permits.
- Cordish Gaming to sue Madrid over casino project rejection
July 24, 2017
Cordish Gaming says it will "vigorously pursue" all legal options after Madrid's regional government rejects casino pitch for the second time.
- Report: Madrid rejects Cordish Gaming’s revised casino pitch
July 21, 2017
Spanish media reports that Madrid's regional government has once again rejected Cordish Gaming's proposal to build €3b resort casino.
- Maryland’s newest casino earns over $50m for third month
July 6, 2017
Maryland's six casinos earn $130.5m in June, while MGM's National Harbor tops $50m for third month; Cordish still waiting on Madrid approval.
National Harbor keeps bogarting Maryland’s gaming revenue
November 7, 2017
National Harbor posts lowest gaming revenue in six months
October 6, 2017
MGM’s Maryland casino National Harbor sets new revenue record
September 7, 2017