Tag Archives: Codere
- Codere receives two credit lines to bolster gaming ops in Mexico
3 January 2020
A massive injection of funds will help the gaming operator move forward with its Mexican subsidiaries.
- Codere turfing LatAm boss after “intentional” inconsistencies
19 November 2019
Spanish gaming operator Codere turfs its Latin American chief after determining that the financial 'inconsistencies' it uncovered were "intentional."
- Codere’s €18m ‘inconsistencies’ in LatAm market financials
8 October 2019
Spanish operator Codere lowers FY19 earnings forecast by €20m after discovering "inconsistencies" in some of its Latin American market figures.
- Codere mulling sale of Uruguay gaming ops to Sun Dreams
3 October 2019
Spanish gaming operator Codere is reportedly mulling the sale of 50% (or more) of its Uruguayan operations to Chilean casino operator Sun Dreams.
- Iforium makes LatAm market debut with Codere partnership
3 September 2019
Leading operator launches best performing content via Gameflex platform in Mexico with more markets to come.
- Codere issues profit warning on Argentina market uncertainty
27 August 2019
The ongoing economic uncertainty plaguing Argentina has led Spanish gaming operator Codere to warn that its 2019 earnings may take a hit.
Argentina casino link to Hezbollah money laundering probe
18 August 2018
Colombia to allow live online casino, int’l poker liquidity
13 November 2017