Tag Archives: Codere
- Codere leadership squabble spells doom for non-profit Foundation
July 11, 2018
Codere Group pulls funding from non-profit Codere Foundation due to ongoing legal tussle with Codere's founding Martínez Sampedro family.
- Codere says US dollar took liberties with its Q1 revenue
May 11, 2018
Spanish gaming operator Codere reports drops in revenue, earnings and profit as US dollar strength does a number on Latin American markets.
- Codere’s new brain trust plot online gains, dismiss Cirsa deal
January 16, 2018
Codere's new senior management team rubbishes talk of Cirsa tie-up, plans instead to steal market share via new digital strategy.
- Codere’s founding family ousted in senior management shakeup
January 15, 2018
Spanish and Latin American gaming operator Codere confirms senior management shakeup, but ousted founding family members plan legal challenge.
- Reports: Codere names new CEO as founding family exits
January 5, 2018
Media reports indicate that Spanish gaming giant Codere will name Vicente di Loreto as its new CEO, while Martínez Sampedro family members exit the scene.
- Codere launch Colombia gaming site amid Cirsa merger rumors
November 28, 2017
Spanish gaming operator Codere officially launch Colombian online gambling site amid rumors that company is discussing merger with Spanish rival Cirsa.
Colombia to allow live online casino, int’l poker liquidity
November 13, 2017
Codere picks Evolution Gaming for Mexican live online casino
March 21, 2017