Tag Archives: city of dreams manila
- LRWC Q1 net income plunges 69.7% after City of Dreams Manila pullout
May 18, 2018
Net income of LRWC took a nosedive by 69.7 percent in the first quarter of 2018 after they pulled out their investments from the COD Manila project.
- City of Dreams lifts Belle Corp’s 2017 bottom line to $67.5M
March 5, 2018
Vibrant gambling activity in City of Dreams has lifted the consolidated net income of Philippine-listed gaming and property firm Belle Corp. by 13% in 2017.
- Travellers International brings Okura Hotel brand to Philippines
December 28, 2017
Travellers International Hotel Group, Inc. (TIGHI) announced plans to add a new hotel in Resorts World Manila.
- City of Dreams boosts Belle Corp H1 net profit
August 4, 2017
Belle Corp. posted a 93 percent net profit gain in the first half of 2017 as it rides on the vibrant gambling activity in City of Dreams Manila.
- Melco Resorts & Entertainment welcomes back VIP gamblers
July 28, 2017
Melco Resorts & Entertainment sees revenue jump one-fifth as VIP gamblers return to Macau and City of Dreams Manila keeps setting records.
- Melco Philippines swings to profit
May 18, 2017
Philippines-listed casino operator Melco Philippines Resorts Corp. bounced to a PHP148.6 million (US$2.97 million) in the first three months of the year.