Tag Archives: city of dreams manila
- Melco Philippines publicly held shares to fall below 4%
December 5, 2018
The tender offer for shares in Melco Resorts and Entertainment Limited will raise MCO (Philippines) Investments Limited’s stake in the company to 96.1%.
- Melco Resorts Philippines set to redeem remaining notes
November 30, 2018
The Melco Resorts and Entertainment (Philippines) Corp (MRP) is preparing to redeem the remainder of an allocation of corporate secured notes.
- Melco begins tender offer of Philippine shares
October 31, 2018
The tender offer for shares of City of Dreams Manila operator, Melco Philippines, has begun, at PHP7.25 ($0.13) a share.
- Belle Corp year-to-date income up despite lower Q3
October 29, 2018
Belle Corporation reported lower net income during the third quarter, even as year-to-date profits went up slightly.
- Belle sees revenue jump 10% thanks to City of Dreams casino
July 31, 2018
Belle Corp saw its net income increase by 10.2%, reaching $17.3 million, supported by high volume of gaming income share at City of Dreams Manila.
- Melco Resorts Q2 revenue drops 5% on new accounting method
July 25, 2018
Melco Resorts & Entertainment Ltd. reported a 5 percent decline in its net revenue after adopting a new accounting method for revenue recognition.
Melco’s Cyprus casino christened City of Dreams Mediterranean
January 10, 2018
Melco Resorts eyeing PAGCOR’s 17 casinos
September 13, 2017
Melco Crown ramps up hiring for City of Dreams Manila
April 15, 2014