Tag Archives: city of dreams manila
- Is the Philippines ready for more City of Dreams resorts?
24 April 2019
The Philippines could soon have more City of Dreams (CoD) resorts, even if the country doesn’t want them, according to reports.
- Premium Leisure Corp sees dramatic first quarter decline in revenue
23 April 2019
Premium Leisure Corp saw an increase in revenue from City of Dreams Manila, but despite this, overall revenue is down.
- Belle Corp posts record revenue in 2018
5 March 2019
Bell Corp, owners of the City of Dreams Manila Resort and Casino, saw revenue increases across the board in 2018.
- City of Dreams Manila investor increases 2018 dividend
26 February 2019
Premium Leisure Corp, whose parent company, Belle Corp., owns a piece of City of Dreams Manila, has declared a cash dividend of $0.00097 per share.
- Melco Philippines publicly held shares to fall below 4%
5 December 2018
The tender offer for shares in Melco Resorts and Entertainment Limited will raise MCO (Philippines) Investments Limited’s stake in the company to 96.1%.
- Melco Resorts Philippines set to redeem remaining notes
30 November 2018
The Melco Resorts and Entertainment (Philippines) Corp (MRP) is preparing to redeem the remainder of an allocation of corporate secured notes.
Melco’s Cyprus casino christened City of Dreams Mediterranean
10 January 2018
Melco Crown ramps up hiring for City of Dreams Manila
15 April 2014