Tag Archives: city of dreams manila
- City of Dreams lifts Belle Corp’s 2017 bottom line to $67.5M
March 5, 2018
Vibrant gambling activity in City of Dreams has lifted the consolidated net income of Philippine-listed gaming and property firm Belle Corp. by 13% in 2017.
- Travellers International brings Okura Hotel brand to Philippines
December 28, 2017
Travellers International Hotel Group, Inc. (TIGHI) announced plans to add a new hotel in Resorts World Manila.
- City of Dreams boosts Belle Corp H1 net profit
August 4, 2017
Belle Corp. posted a 93 percent net profit gain in the first half of 2017 as it rides on the vibrant gambling activity in City of Dreams Manila.
- Melco Resorts & Entertainment welcomes back VIP gamblers
July 28, 2017
Melco Resorts & Entertainment sees revenue jump one-fifth as VIP gamblers return to Macau and City of Dreams Manila keeps setting records.
- Melco Philippines swings to profit
May 18, 2017
Philippines-listed casino operator Melco Philippines Resorts Corp. bounced to a PHP148.6 million (US$2.97 million) in the first three months of the year.
- ‘Full capacity’ City of Dreams Manila looking for new land
April 25, 2017
The group behind City of Dreams Manila, is exploring the possibility of an expansion casino resort, which is already operating at “full capacity.”
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017