Tag Archives: churchill downs incorporated
- Churchill Downs Incorporated announces entry into real money online gaming and sports betting markets
May 17, 2018
Churchill Downs Incorporated ("CDI") (Nasdaq:CHDN) today announced its entry into real money online gaming ("iGaming") and sports betting markets.
- Churchill Downs, SBTech ink US iGaming, sports betting pact
May 16, 2018
Churchill Downs Inc. inks US-facing iGaming, sports betting pact with SBTech to enter New Jersey, Pennsylvania and other US online gambling markets.
- Online betting drives 144th Kentucky Derby to new records
May 7, 2018
Churchill Downs Inc expects earnings growth of up to $13m after 144th Kentucky Derby sets wagering record thanks to online bets.
- Churchill Downs Inc heads into Derby Week a revenue winner
April 26, 2018
Churchill Downs Incorporated reports double-digit revenue growth in Q1 thanks to solid performance by its casinos and online race betting segments.
- Judge rules Big Fish Casino illegal online gambling under Washington law
March 29, 2018
Big Fish Casino was found to be "illegal online gambling" by a federal appeals court judge—at least under Washington state law.
- Churchill Downs buys Presque Isle casino, eyes Pennsylvania online gambling opportunity
March 1, 2018
Churchill Downs Inc buys two Eldorado Resorts casinos, including Pennsylvania's Presque Isle, which CDI says offers online gambling opportunities.
Pennsylvania becomes fourth US state to approve online gambling
October 26, 2017
Pennsylvania online gambling bill gets Senate okay, House delay
October 26, 2017
Pennsylvania regulator hands fines vs. three erring casinos
October 5, 2017
Pennsylvania mini-casino license auctions bringing in the bucks
January 25, 2018