Tag Archives: churchill downs incorporated
- Churchill Downs to answer to employees in federal lawsuit
6 January 2020
An employees’ union accuses the company of violating a collective bargaining agreement by holding onto temporary employees year over year.
- Churchill Downs’ online wagering falls on launch, marketing costs
1 November 2019
Churchill Downs Inc's 'online wagering' revenue and earnings decline on loss of high-volume race bettors and sports betting/iGaming startup costs.
- Churchill Downs Inc to add 1,500 slots to new Turfway racino
4 October 2019
Churchill Downs Inc inks $46m deal to buy Turfway Park track in northern Kentucky from JACK Entertainment, plans to add 1,500 electronic gaming machines.
- Florida court approves local casino to drop horses, add jai alai
30 September 2019
A casino in South Florida has found a friend in the courts, but an enemy in the horseracing industry.
- Churchill Downs casts serious doubt on Illinois racetrack’s future
28 August 2019
Churchill Downs Inc says it won't apply to add slots and table games to Arlington Park racetrack, casts doubts on track's future beyond 2021.
- Churchill Downs enjoying new role as a regional casino player
3 August 2019
Churchill Downs Inc revenue jumps more than one-quarter in Q2 thanks to contributions from land-based casinos acquired over past year.
Churchill Downs buys majority stake in Rivers Casino Des Plaines
1 November 2018
CDI launches BetAmerica New Jersey online casino, sportsbook
8 February 2019