Tag Archives: chow tai fook enterprises
- The Star Entertainment inks ‘expanded strategic partnership’ with Asian firms
March 29, 2018
Casino operator The Star Entertainment Group inks 'expanded strategic partnership' with Hong Kong's Chow Tai Fook Enterprises and Far East Consortium.
- Suncity sheds more light on Vietnam resort casino project
November 2, 2017
An affiliate of leading junket operator Suncity Group reveals more details of its investment in a resort casino project in Vietnam's Quang Nam province.
- Ex-developer threatens legal action to halt Baha Mar sale
June 28, 2017
BMD Holdings Ltd. is asking the government of Bahamas to impose a moratorium on the final sale of the casino resort to Chow Tai Fook Enterprises (CTFE).
- Baha Mar sale includes tax holiday, gov’t marketing spend
May 1, 2017
Bahamian gov't releases details of the sale of Baha Mar resort to Chow Tai Fook Enterprises, including gaming taxes, VAT exemptions and marketing budgets.
- One month to opening, Baha Mar waiting on casino license
March 22, 2017
The $3.5b Baha Mar resort casino project in the Bahamas okayed to accept guests but property still waiting on gaming license one month before opening date.
- Baha Mar hires gaming execs but will it make April 21 opening?
March 15, 2017
The $3.5b Baha Mar resort hires its new executive team to run its casino but doubts remain that project will make its April 21 opening target.
Suncity sheds more light on Vietnam resort casino project
November 2, 2017
Two Baha Mar execs turfed after Colombian hooker arrests
February 27, 2018
Baha Mar ownership confirmed, William Hill sportsbook launches
December 6, 2017