Tag Archives: China
- China’s lottery sales post first annual decline in five years
17 February 2020
China's lottery sales fell 17.5% to $60.45b in 2019, the first annual decline in five years, thanks to lack of World Cup to boost sports lottery sales.
- Why and how to buy the Macau panic
4 February 2020
The case for buying Macau on a coronavirus fear trade keeps getting stronger by the day.
- Ader sees Asian online gambling opportunity in coronavirus panic
30 January 2020
Activist investor Jason Ader says the coronoavirus crisis creates an opportunity for Asian governments to authorize legal online gambling.
- China extends seasonal lottery shutdown on coronavirus fears
29 January 2020
China extends the 10-day lottery sales suspension for the Lunar New Year celebrations by a further 10 days to reduce potential coronavirus exposure.
- (Don’t Fear) the corona virus reaper, more Macau-bell!
28 January 2020
There could still be significant downside as panic grows and the Chinese New Year bump is now off the table, and earnings will definitely be affected.
- Cambodia’s online gambling ban slows Sihanoukville economy
24 January 2020
Cambodia’s online gambling ban is having economic ripple effects that go well beyond local casino operators.
Cambodia’s Golden Crown Casino narrowly avoids bomb plot
12 February 2019
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
22 February 2018
Cambodia’s casino industry is the land of opportunity
6 February 2019
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
17 February 2017
Cambodia added 52 new casino licenses in 2018
2 January 2019