Tag Archives: China
- Macau and Las Vegas: Collateral damage from Trump’s trade war with China
July 19, 2018
US-China trade war could be damaging in both economy in particular, U.S. companies with Macau operations could get caught in crossfire.
- China’s sports lottery demolishes World Cup sales record
July 18, 2018
China's sports lottery sales hit RMB46.34b (US$6.9b) during the 2018 FIFA World Cup, nearly quadruple the total generated during the 2014 event.
- Resorts World Las Vegas could be delayed over US-China trade war
July 12, 2018
A planned casino project for Las Vegas could be postponed due to the ongoing strain between the United States and China over trade issues.
- China claims major World Cup Bitcoin betting bust
July 11, 2018
Authorities in China's Guangdong province claim to have dismantled an online betting ring that handled over $1.5b in Bitcoin-based World Cup wagers.
- China, Vietnam add to World Cup sports betting scalps
July 9, 2018
Chinese authorities break up online sports betting operation that handled $48m worth of World Cup wagers; Vietnam bust fourth World Cup online betting ring.
- China’s sports lottery World Cup sales could top $7.5b
July 3, 2018
China's sports lottery sales over the first two weeks of the 2018 FIFA World Cup nearly double the 2014 tally, and full tourney sales could hit $7.5b.
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013