Tag Archives: China
- China lottery corruption probe sparks online outrage
November 14, 2018
China's public probe into corruption by senior lottery officials results in online rumors that US$19.5b in stolen lottery proceeds.
- Wynn Resorts, and Macau in general, down as China’s economy slides
November 12, 2018
The economy in China is slowing down substantially due, in part, to the ongoing trade war between the country and the United States.
- Chinese Government order Poker King & Poker Tribe to shut up shop
November 1, 2018
All is not well for Chinese residents who like a flutter after the government continued their assault on activities that may turn residents’ mind to mush.
- China’s sports lottery players sticking around after World Cup
October 26, 2018
China's sports lottery sales rise nearly one-quarter year-on-year in September and exceed figures from before this summer's FIFA World Cup.
- Hong Kong-Macau bridge to open on Oct. 23
October 19, 2018
According to a report by the Chinese Liaison Office in Hong Kong, the much-awaited bridge connecting Hong Kong with Macau will be officially inaugurated.
- Hainan party chief dismisses talk of casinos, other gambling
October 18, 2018
The Communist party chief in China's island province of Hainan pours cold water on talk of allowing casinos, betting and other forms of gambling.
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
China disrupts underground banks linked to Macau casinos
November 24, 2017