Tag Archives: China
- British horseracing hoping to grow from Chinese investments
June 25, 2019
British horseracing leaders are excited that Chinese money could start flowing into their coffers increasingly in the next few years.
- Guangdong consumer confidence up, but uncertain if they’ll visit Macau
June 21, 2019
Guandong, the Chinese province nearest to Macau, is giving mixed signals on if it will help the casino industry.
- China, Vietnam crack down on online gambling
June 11, 2019
China and Vietnam have both recently conducted crackdowns on online gambling rings, keeping a blind eye firmly planted on what their citizens actually want.
- Macau casino sector drags down entire economy
June 4, 2019
As the trade war between the US and China rages on, Macau’s economy is starting to show the effects.
- Trade war between US, China continues assault on gaming stocks
May 29, 2019
The trade war between the US and China lingers and currently appears to be in somewhat of a stalemate without much movement in either direction.
- China’s lottery sales suffer second month of double-digit declines
May 22, 2019
China's lottery sales fall 13.7% in April, the second straight month of double-digit declines, in part due to restrictions on 'high-frequency' games.
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
China mulls legalized gambling on cash-strapped Hainan Island
February 2, 2018