Tag Archives: China
- Hainan would be no threat to Macau
February 13, 2018
Beijing is reportedly mulling opening another gambling jurisdiction in Hainan. Will they, won’t they, and if they do what will happen?
- WeChat gambling crackdown ahead of Lunar New Year party
February 9, 2018
Chinese social networking giant WeChat vows stricter crackdown on so-called 'red envelope' online gambling operations in chat groups.
- China extends ‘great firewall’ to block crypto websites
February 6, 2018
The long tradition of blocking unwanted foreign websites using the so-called Great Firewall of China has found a new target: cryptocurrency websites.
- China mulls legalized gambling on cash-strapped Hainan Island
February 2, 2018
- China plans Year of the Dog gambling crackdown
January 29, 2018
China's Ministry of Public Security vows renewed campaign against illegal gambling, focusing on rural areas and online gambling sites.
- The gold standard of high roller tournaments: Super High Roller Bowl China
January 25, 2018
Poker Central's Super High Roller Bowl, announced plans to host an event in China after bonding with the Macau Billionaire Poker Club.
AGTech inks online lottery deal with China’s Alipay
March 24, 2017
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017