Tag Archives: China
- Philippines arrests 276 foreigners in online gambling raid
February 19, 2019
The Phiippines Bureau of Immigration raided the offices of an online gamibling operator, arresting 276 foreigners for lacking documents.
- New Chinese money laws haven’t yet impacted Macau, assert analysts
February 18, 2019
The recent crackdown on transactions in China doesn’t seem to have impacted Macau’s casino industry. At least, not yet.
- Cambodia busting truly unlucky online gambling operations
January 31, 2019
Cambodia busts one illegal online gambling operation one week after it launches, another before they get their computers out of the boxes.
- China’s 2018 lottery sales up one-fifth on sports lottery strength
January 25, 2019
China's lottery sales jump by one-fifth to $75.8b in 2018, driven primarily by the sports lottery product, which shot up nearly 37% last year.
- Okada Manila hoping for Chinese tourism deal
Chinese gamblers are the bread and butter of gaming revenue right now, and Okada Mania thinks they have a new strategy to pull them in.
- Macau, Chinese police rumble underground banking network
January 9, 2019
Police in Macau bust underground banking gang that modified mobile point-of-sale terminals to make transactions appear as if happening on Chinese mainland.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018