Tag Archives: Casinos Austria
- “Serious irregularities” in Andorra casino tender spark legal fight
August 16, 2018
Five casino firms -- Genting, Barriere, Casinos Austria, Circa and Partouche -- file legal challenge of Andorra's awarding of casino license to local firm.
- Casinos Austria selling int’l ops to focus on domestic biz
August 26, 2017
Casinos Austria AG reportedly looking to sell all of its Casinos Austria International assets in order to focus on its domestic operations.
- Austria competition watchdog blocks Novomatic takeover of Casinos Austria
September 6, 2016
Novomatic Group's bid to acquire a controlling stake in Casinos Austria scuppered after Austrian watchdog raises competition concerns.
- Novomatic, Sazka Group investors reach deal to jointly control Casinos Austria
February 29, 2016
Novomatic Group and Czech investors behind Sazka Group reach deal on a "strategic partnership of equals" to control Casinos Austria.
- Win2Day switching to iPoker; Casinos Austria takeover fight gets complicated
February 10, 2016
Austrian online poker site Win2Day switches to iPoker network; Novomatic fights Czech heavyweight investors for control of Casinos Austria.
- Novomatic ups stake in Casinos Austria AG
July 29, 2015
Novomatic will increase its stake in Casinos Austria with shares it will soon acquire from MTB Privatstiftung and LLI.
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
European banks will offer bitcoin wallets soon
September 21, 2016
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
January 18, 2016