Tag Archives: Casinos Austria
- Casinos Austria bids buh-bye to embattled leader Alex Labak
September 26, 2018
Casinos Austria announces that director-general Alexander Labak won't be renewing his contract when it expires at the end of 2019.
- “Serious irregularities” in Andorra casino tender spark legal fight
August 16, 2018
Five casino firms -- Genting, Barriere, Casinos Austria, Circa and Partouche -- file legal challenge of Andorra's awarding of casino license to local firm.
- Casinos Austria selling int’l ops to focus on domestic biz
August 26, 2017
Casinos Austria AG reportedly looking to sell all of its Casinos Austria International assets in order to focus on its domestic operations.
- Austria competition watchdog blocks Novomatic takeover of Casinos Austria
September 6, 2016
Novomatic Group's bid to acquire a controlling stake in Casinos Austria scuppered after Austrian watchdog raises competition concerns.
- Novomatic, Sazka Group investors reach deal to jointly control Casinos Austria
February 29, 2016
Novomatic Group and Czech investors behind Sazka Group reach deal on a "strategic partnership of equals" to control Casinos Austria.
- Win2Day switching to iPoker; Casinos Austria takeover fight gets complicated
February 10, 2016
Austrian online poker site Win2Day switches to iPoker network; Novomatic fights Czech heavyweight investors for control of Casinos Austria.
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
October 16, 2018
Vienna International Gaming Expo (ViGE) 2017 day 1 recap
March 21, 2017