Tag Archives: Casino Canberra
- Australia gives Aquis short deadline for Casino Canberra changes
April 17, 2018
The ACT is beginning to put pressure on Aquis, telling the casino that it has one month to finalize its expansion proposal.
- Casino Canberra poised to break ACT clubs’ pokies monopoly
August 25, 2017
Casino Canberra is poised to break the video poker machine (pokies) monopoly held by Australian Capital Territory (ACT) clubs.
- Casino Canberra’s $5.8M loss in 2016 puts Aquis in a tough spot
March 15, 2017
This week, the Casino Canberra reported a loss of AUD7.7 million (USD5.84 million) for 2016, which, in turn, puts Aquis in a negative position
- Aquis aims to be the third-best casino operator in Australia
November 27, 2015
Aquis Entertainment has outlined its plans to become one the best integrated resort casino operator in Australia.
- Aquis taps Sands VP as new CEO; Resorts World Sentosa gets new COO
March 2, 2015
Sands Macau GM Geoff Andres named new CEO of Aquis Entertainment; David Sisk named new COO of Resorts World Sentosa.
- SkyCity drops public funding; Casino Canberra extends hours
February 16, 2015
SkyCity revising its design for Auckland convention center to keep its cost to the initial $400m budget; Casino Canberra extends hours.
New Zealand online gambling point of consumption tax looms
March 23, 2017