Tag Archives: Cambodia
- China praises Cambodia, Philippine online gambling curbs
August 20, 2019
China's Ministry of Foreign Affairs praises Cambodia and the Philippines for actions against online gambling, the "most dangerous tumor in modern society."
- Cambodia to ban online gambling to preserve public order
August 18, 2019
Cambodia's government announces that it won't issue any new online gambling licenses and existing licenses won't be renewed.
- NagaCorp casino profit jumps more than one-third in H1
July 23, 2019
Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp saw revenue and profit jump 22% and 36%, respectively, in the first half of 2018 on both mass and VIP gaming strength.
- Chinese nationals control three-quarters of Sihanoukville casinos
July 3, 2019
A new report shows that over 77% of casinos in Cambodia's Preah Sihanouk province are at least partially owned by Chinese nationals.
- At least 24 dead after resort under construction in Cambodia collapses
June 25, 2019
Because the construction company decided to cut corners in an effort to have the building completed as quickly as possible the rush to see new gambling houses and their supporting infrastructure has resulted in the deaths of at least 24 people.
- 2nd Asia Entertainment & Investment Expo and Conference (AGE Cambodia 2019) scheduled on 27-28 June 2019 held in Sokha Beach Resort Sihanoukville, which located in the next top gaming hub in ASEAN
June 17, 2019
2nd Asia Entertainment & Investment Expo and Conference 2019 intends to accelerate the growth of Cambodia’s 4 major industries sector and contribute to the country’s sustainable economic development.
Cambodia’s Golden Crown Casino narrowly avoids bomb plot
February 12, 2019
Cambodia’s casino industry is the land of opportunity
February 6, 2019
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018
Cambodia added 52 new casino licenses in 2018
January 2, 2019
Sihanoukville set to become Cambodia’s top casino hub
December 5, 2017