Tag Archives: Cambodia
- Report: some Cambodia casinos defying online gambling ban
20 February 2020
The South China Morning Post reports that not all of Cambodia's casinos appear to have shut their now banned online gambling operations.
- NagaCorp casino profit up one-third in 2019 on VIP, mass gains
10 February 2020
NagaCorp reports casino profit rising one-third to record $521m in 2019 thanks to across-the-board gains in VIP and mass market gambling.
- December treated Donaco casinos like Santa treats naughty kids
31 January 2020
Donaco International says its casinos in Cambodia and Vietnam suffered from reduced VIP gambling turnover and low win rates in December.
- Cambodia’s online gambling ban slows Sihanoukville economy
24 January 2020
Cambodia’s online gambling ban is having economic ripple effects that go well beyond local casino operators.
- NagaCorp refutes reports that it agreed to casino staff pay hikes
14 January 2020
Cambodia casino operator NagaCorp confirms media reports that striking staff are back at work, but rejects claims that it agreed to pay hikes.
- NagaCorp calls strikes illlegal, insists benefits are fair
10 January 2020
NagaCorp employees have had the courts rule that their strike is illegal, and the operator insists the benefits its currently providing are fair.
Cambodia’s Golden Crown Casino narrowly avoids bomb plot
12 February 2019
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
22 February 2018
Cambodia’s casino industry is the land of opportunity
6 February 2019
Cambodia added 52 new casino licenses in 2018
2 January 2019
Sihanoukville set to become Cambodia’s top casino hub
5 December 2017