Tag Archives: Cambodia
- Malaysian/Chinese online gambling ring rumbled in Poipet
December 13, 2018
Cambodian police in the gambling town of Poipet arrest 55 Malaysian and Chinese nationals for operating illegal online gambling ring.
- Cambodia rescues two Chinese nationals from casino kidnappers
December 6, 2018
Cambodian authorities arrest nine Chinese nationals accused of kidnapping and torturing two other Chinese nationals who couldn't pay casino gambling debts.
- Donaco wrestles with online gambling costs, Chinese mafia
November 30, 2018
Donaco says fiscal year off to a "soft start" after dealing with online gambling startup costs and a "Chinese crime syndicate" targeting its Vietnam casino.
- Asia Entertainment & Investment Expo held in the heart of the industry, Phnom Penh Cambodia
October 15, 2018
Asia Entertainment & Investment Expo and Conference return to Phnom Penh scheduled on 28-30 November 2018 held in Sokha Phnom Penh Hotel.
- Amax Int’l inks deal to help launch new Sihanoukville casino
October 11, 2018
Subsidiary of junket operator Amax International Holdings inks deal to assist launch of new casino in Cambodia's Sihanoukville region.
- Suncity to handle Cambodia casino’s ‘pre-opening’ operations
October 4, 2018
Suncity, through its Cambodian subsidiary, will assist in pre-opening operations of Golden Sun Sky’s Sihanoukville resort, scheduled to open in 2020.
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018
Sihanoukville set to become Cambodia’s top casino hub
December 5, 2017
Suncity sheds more light on Vietnam resort casino project
November 2, 2017
Donaco delays Cambodian online gambling launch (again)
November 24, 2017