Tag Archives: British Columbia
- Report: River Rock Casino staff shred VIP gambler documents
August 29, 2018
Global News reports that staff at British Columbia's River Rock Casino shred documents related to VIP gambling transactions.
- British Columbia sets another online gambling revenue record
British Columbia's government-run online gambling monopoly reports revenue rising 14.5% to C$180.6m despite customer ranks appearing to remain static.
- Great Canadian Gaming’s old Asian casino cruise biz probed
July 25, 2018
Great Canadian Gaming Corp could face fresh probe in British Columbia over allegations of undisclosed Asian ownership in former casino cruise operation.
- Report: independent gaming regulator key to British Columbia casinos’ money laundering woes
June 27, 2018
A savage new government report says British Columbia needs to establish an independent gaming regulator to rein in money laundering at BC casinos.
- British Columbia goes after suspected money launderer’s casino chips
June 25, 2018
The Canadian Civil Forfeiture is seeking to get ahold of some CAD75,000 worth of casino chips that have been confiscated from a Chinese high roller.
- British Columbia casinos under pressure to ban high-limit games
June 22, 2018
A new poll finds strong support for eliminating high-limit table games at British Columbia casinos; OpenBet inks new sports betting deal with BCLC.
Woodbine Casino launches Toronto’s first live table games
September 1, 2018
Great Canadian Gaming reacts to River Rock money laundering talk
October 23, 2017
BC gov’t accused of burying casino money laundering report
September 22, 2017