Tag Archives: British Columbia Lottery Corporation
- IWG goes live with British Columbia Lottery Corporation
October 29, 2018
IWG has partnered with the British Columbia Lottery Corporation (BCLC) to provide the lottery with its entire portfolio of online instant win games.
- British Columbia’s casinos need help observing new AML rules
October 24, 2018
BC Lottery Corporation appoints third-party auditor after finding need for "additional third-party oversight" of AML compliance at three largest casinos.
- Report: River Rock Casino staff shred VIP gambler documents
August 29, 2018
Global News reports that staff at British Columbia's River Rock Casino shred documents related to VIP gambling transactions.
- British Columbia sets another online gambling revenue record
British Columbia's government-run online gambling monopoly reports revenue rising 14.5% to C$180.6m despite customer ranks appearing to remain static.
- Report: independent gaming regulator key to British Columbia casinos’ money laundering woes
June 27, 2018
A savage new government report says British Columbia needs to establish an independent gaming regulator to rein in money laundering at BC casinos.
- British Columbia casinos under pressure to ban high-limit games
June 22, 2018
A new poll finds strong support for eliminating high-limit table games at British Columbia casinos; OpenBet inks new sports betting deal with BCLC.
Woodbine Casino launches Toronto’s first live table games
September 1, 2018
Great Canadian Gaming reacts to River Rock money laundering talk
October 23, 2017
Audit: BC casinos allow Chinese VIPs to ‘refine’ dirty money
October 16, 2017