Tag Archives: British Columbia Lottery Corporation
- BCLC needs help fixing anti-money laundering system
May 13, 2019
The BC Lottery Commission (BCLC), admits the inability of the current system to oversee and implement policies in its jurisdictions.
- IWG goes live with British Columbia Lottery Corporation
October 29, 2018
IWG has partnered with the British Columbia Lottery Corporation (BCLC) to provide the lottery with its entire portfolio of online instant win games.
- British Columbia’s casinos need help observing new AML rules
October 24, 2018
BC Lottery Corporation appoints third-party auditor after finding need for "additional third-party oversight" of AML compliance at three largest casinos.
- Report: River Rock Casino staff shred VIP gambler documents
August 29, 2018
Global News reports that staff at British Columbia's River Rock Casino shred documents related to VIP gambling transactions.
- British Columbia sets another online gambling revenue record
British Columbia's government-run online gambling monopoly reports revenue rising 14.5% to C$180.6m despite customer ranks appearing to remain static.
- Report: independent gaming regulator key to British Columbia casinos’ money laundering woes
June 27, 2018
A savage new government report says British Columbia needs to establish an independent gaming regulator to rein in money laundering at BC casinos.
Woodbine Casino launches Toronto’s first live table games
September 1, 2018
Bitcoin money laundering report ignores gambling’s history
January 21, 2018