Tag Archives: British Columbia Lottery Corporation
- Scientific Games and BCLC sign five year extension for Digital Sports and iGaming Solutions
28 October 2019
Scientific Games Corporation and the British Columbia Lottery Corporation have expanded their longstanding relationship an additional five years through 2024.
- Loto Quebec’s online gambling site the lone growth vertical
18 September 2019
The Espacejeux online gambling site is the only growth vertical in the fiscal first-quarter report of Quebec's provincial gambling monopoly.
- BC casinos’ table revenue slides on new money laundering rules
19 July 2019
British Columbia Lottery Corp reports modest revenue rise in fiscal 2018-19 despite table game revenue tumbling after new anti-money laundering rules.
- BCLC needs help fixing anti-money laundering system
13 May 2019
The BC Lottery Commission (BCLC), admits the inability of the current system to oversee and implement policies in its jurisdictions.
- IWG goes live with British Columbia Lottery Corporation
29 October 2018
IWG has partnered with the British Columbia Lottery Corporation (BCLC) to provide the lottery with its entire portfolio of online instant win games.
- British Columbia’s casinos need help observing new AML rules
24 October 2018
BC Lottery Corporation appoints third-party auditor after finding need for "additional third-party oversight" of AML compliance at three largest casinos.
Woodbine Casino launches Toronto’s first live table games
1 September 2018
Audit: BC casinos allow Chinese VIPs to ‘refine’ dirty money
16 October 2017
Great Canadian Gaming reacts to River Rock money laundering talk
23 October 2017