Tag Archives: Bloomberry Resorts
- Razon sizes up Vietnam, Japan for potential Bloomberry expansion
November 15, 2017
Another country has been added to Bloomberry Resorts’ growing list of potential new ventures as it eyes expanding its operations outside of the Philippines.
- Bloomberry scraps Jeju Island casino sale plan
November 14, 2017
Philippine-listed casino operator Bloomberry Resorts Corp. has shelved its plan to sell Jeju Sun Hotel & Casino.
- Bloomberry set for record year as mass market buoys Solaire’s Q3
November 9, 2017
- Razon: Bloomberry QC casino project to push through
October 20, 2017
Bloomberry Resorts Corp. is not backing out from its plan to construct another casino outside the Entertainment City despite being met with opposition.
- No application yet for Bloomberry casino in nearby Philippine city, residents told
October 18, 2017
The Philippine government has allayed fears of Quezon City residents that there’s no formal applications yet for the establishment of a casino in the area.
- Bloomberry targets PAGCOR casinos
September 27, 2017
Lawrence Ho is apparently not the only person who is planning to acquire the casinos of Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR).
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017