Tag Archives: Bloomberry Resorts
- Bloomberry no longer interested in Osaka IR resort
May 22, 2019
Bloomberry still wants a Japanese IR license, but they feel the Osaka competition might have gotten a bit too ridiculous.
- Philippines casino industry growing faster than Macau, Nevada
May 14, 2019
An analyst recently noted that the Philippines is leading the world in casino growth, and it looks to do so for some time to come.
- Bloomberry still unsure on Solaire North groundbreaking
April 16, 2019
Only a few days ago, it was reported that Bloomberry was ready to move forward with the groundbreaking of the Solaire North resort in Quezon City, Philippines.
- Bloomberry eyes June groundbreaking for Solaire North
April 12, 2019
Quezon City and PAGCOR might be fighting, but Bloomberry is just focused on opening its new Manila area casino.
- PAGCOR implies hypocrisy in Quezon City casino fight
March 22, 2019
PAGCOR continues to show the legal case for why they feel a new Quezon City ordinance is illegal, and implies hypocrisy at the same time.
- PAGCOR makes it clear: Quezon City doesn’t get to regulate gambling
March 15, 2019
PAGCOR has announced they will definitely issue a temporary restraining order on Quezon City if their anti-gambling ordinance pushes through
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018