Tag Archives: Bloomberry Resorts
- Bloomberry sets 2019 groundbreaking target for new Solaire casino
June 7, 2018
Enrique Razon, Jr. announced that the second Solaire casino in the Philippines will finally break ground sometime in 2019.
- Bloomberry finalizes Solaire land purchase
June 5, 2018
Bloomberry Resorts has now completed the purchase of two parcels of land under Solaire casino in the Philippines worth $710.8 million.
- Bloomberry hopes to secure Wakayama casino resort
May 29, 2018
The Philippines-based casino operator has a particular interest in creating an integrated resort in Japan’s Wakayama Marina City.
- Bloomberry plans cruise port for its Solaire casino
May 17, 2018
The Solaire Resort and Casino in Manila, owned by Bloomberry Resorts Corp., wants its own cruise port.
- Bloomberry opens 2018 with a strong $71.2M net profit
May 9, 2018
Bloomberry Resorts Corp. jumped to a record of PHP3.691 billion (US$71.2 million) in the first quarter of 2018 on the back of robust mass and VIP segments.
- Bloomberry wins bid for $714M Solaire twin lots
April 27, 2018
Philippine-listed casino operator Bloomberry bagged two parcels of PAGCOR land where integrated resort Solaire Resort and Casino has been standing.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017