Tag Archives: Bloomberry Resorts
- Bloomberry loses bid to dismiss $296m GGAM award
6 January 2020
Philippine casino operator Bloomberry Resorts Corp loses bid to dismiss Singapore arbitration tribunal's $296m award to Global Gaming Asset Management.
- Bloomberry files appeal over $296-million judgment
18 November 2019
Bloomberry Resorts has to shell out $296 million to cover the termination of a management services agreement it had with a gaming operator.
- Bloomberry Resorts reports record profit increase, EBITDA
15 November 2019
Mostly thanks to Solaire, Bloomberry is soaring high and working towards bigger things.
- Bloomberry Resorts ordered to pay $296m for GGAM termination
30 September 2019
Singapore court orders Bloomberry Resorts to pay $296m to Global Gaming Asset Management in damages for early termination of casino management contract.
- Suncity, Bloomberry pitch Wakayama IR
29 August 2019
Suncity Group and Bloomberry Resorts have their eye on Wakayama and spent some time in front of local representatives this week showing off their concepts.
- Bloomberry confirms it will launch a cruise terminal arm
30 July 2019
Bloomberry has now confirmed that it isn’t just helping to get a seaport launched close to the Solaire but also plans on building cruise terminals.