Tag Archives: Bloomberry Resorts
- Bloomberry to reward loyal customers with stocks
January 25, 2018
Bloomberry Resorts and Hotel Inc. has come up with a way to entice new players to gamble in its integrated resort while retaining their loyal patrons.
- PAGCOR gives Solaire land bidding a second try
January 11, 2018
State-run PAGCOR is back to peddling two parcels of land where Solaire Resort and Casino stands after investors snubbed its first auction two months ago.
- Razon sizes up Vietnam, Japan for potential Bloomberry expansion
November 15, 2017
Another country has been added to Bloomberry Resorts’ growing list of potential new ventures as it eyes expanding its operations outside of the Philippines.
- Bloomberry scraps Jeju Island casino sale plan
November 14, 2017
Philippine-listed casino operator Bloomberry Resorts Corp. has shelved its plan to sell Jeju Sun Hotel & Casino.
- Bloomberry set for record year as mass market buoys Solaire’s Q3
November 9, 2017
- Razon: Bloomberry QC casino project to push through
October 20, 2017
Bloomberry Resorts Corp. is not backing out from its plan to construct another casino outside the Entertainment City despite being met with opposition.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017