Tag Archives: aruze gaming america
- Aruze plays a game of musical chairs
October 4, 2017
Aruze Gaming America Inc. has started a game of musical chairs as part of its reorganization, the company announced on Tuesday.
- Universal lodges a patent breach suit vs. Okada firm
September 25, 2017
Japan gaming firm Universal Entertainment Corp. has filed a JPY100 million (US$890,684) suit against casino mogul Kazuo Okada.
- Aruze to pump out more slot machines with PHL plant expansion
July 29, 2015
Expect more slot machines soon as gaming device maker Aruze Gaming announced plans to expand its $35-million factory in the Philippines.
- Okada wins license renewal in Mississippi but Japan taxman has questions
March 20, 2015
Mississippi Gaming Commission renews license of Universal Entertainment chairman Kazuo Okada, but only if FBI probe comes up blank.
- Can iGaming entities share more?
February 5, 2014
Transparency is a greatly sought after thing. Sharing of techniques could reduce cost of many procedures and increase success as well.
- Kazuo Okada gets California license, says he is ‘suitable’
April 26, 2013
The CGCC has granted a casino license to Kazuo Okada's Aruze Gaming America despite the legal mess the Japanese tycoon is in the middle of