Tag Archives: aruze gaming america
- Aruze taps Walker Digital for RFID-based casino gaming chips
July 18, 2018
Aruze announced it has inked a licensing deal with Walker Digital Table Systems LLC to use RFID chip technology into the casino gaming chips.
- Aruze Gaming expands presence in Cyprus, Greece
July 4, 2018
Gaming device maker Aruze Gaming America Inc. is expanding its presence in the European continent after bagging gaming licenses in Cyprus and Greece.
- Aruze plays a game of musical chairs
October 4, 2017
Aruze Gaming America Inc. has started a game of musical chairs as part of its reorganization, the company announced on Tuesday.
- Universal lodges a patent breach suit vs. Okada firm
September 25, 2017
Japan gaming firm Universal Entertainment Corp. has filed a JPY100 million (US$890,684) suit against casino mogul Kazuo Okada.
- Aruze to pump out more slot machines with PHL plant expansion
July 29, 2015
Expect more slot machines soon as gaming device maker Aruze Gaming announced plans to expand its $35-million factory in the Philippines.
- Okada wins license renewal in Mississippi but Japan taxman has questions
March 20, 2015
Mississippi Gaming Commission renews license of Universal Entertainment chairman Kazuo Okada, but only if FBI probe comes up blank.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017
Kazuo Okada faces $10M fraud and perjury cases in the Philippines
January 10, 2018