Tag Archives: Arkansas
- Arkansas casino ballot question gets state supreme court okay
October 11, 2018
Arkansas voters will have their say on whether to expand casino gambling on November's ballot after state supreme court dismisses legal challenges.
- Arkansas casino ballot question challenged in court
September 11, 2018
Arkansas faith-based groups file legal challenge of Issue 4, a ballot question asking state voters if they want new land-based casinos and sports betting.
- Arkansas voters to have their say on new casinos on November
September 5, 2018
Tribal-led pro-casino group Driving Arkansas Forward gets enough signatures to get casino question on November election ballot.
- Arkansas casino proponents beef up campaign war chest
July 17, 2018
Casino proponents in Arkansas are beefing up their campaign funds to ensure that games will be legalized in the state.
- Pennsylvania lawmakers mull legalized VGTs in bars
May 2, 2017
A Pennsylvania house panel is now eyeing to legalize video gambling terminals (VGTs) in bars and other businesses to help fill its budget deficit.
- Arkansas DFS bill hurdles Senate
April 3, 2017
Arkansas inches closer to legalizing daily fantasy sports (DFS) in the state as majority of the senators voted in favor of the fantasy sports bill.
Just 1.3% of daily fantasy sports players earn 91% of player profits
September 4, 2015
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
DraftKings moving to bigger HQ, hiring hundreds more staff
January 12, 2018
Michigan gaming regulator says fantasy sports are illegal
September 2, 2015