Tag Archives: Arena Racing Company
- Multimillion pound development plans for Newcastle Racecourse revealed
August 24, 2018
Arena Racing Company (“ARC”) has today revealed plans for a multimillion pound redevelopment scheme for High Gosforth Park and Newcastle Racecourse.
- Stobart Group set to sponsor Northumberland Plate meeting at Newcastle
April 18, 2018
ARC and Newcastle Racecourse are delighted to announce Stobart Group as new headline sponsors of the three-day Northumberland Plate meeting.
- 65 entered for the 2018 Betfred Midlands Grand National
March 1, 2018
A total of 65 horses have been entered for the 2018 Betfred Midlands Grand National at Uttoxeter Racecourse on Saturday 17 March.
- ARC racecourses introduce Wi-Fi in partnership with Sky Business
February 27, 2018
Arena Racing Company (“ARC”) is delighted to announce all of its 15 racecourses will be fully equipped with Wi-Fi by the end of summer 2018.
- Stride Data from Six Arc Racecourses launched on Attheraces.com
February 8, 2018
In a ground-breaking development in British Racing, the strides lengths of horses racing at six Arena Racing Company racecourse is now available ATR website
- William Hill to open betting facilities in six ARC tracks in the UK
August 17, 2017
William Hill has announced plans to extend their relationship with the Arena Racing Company, by opening betting offices in six of their UK racecourses.
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
Baha Mar ownership confirmed, William Hill sportsbook launches
December 6, 2017
William Hill US first to offer eSports bets in Nevada
November 19, 2016