Tag Archives: American Gaming Association
- Americans want legal sports betting, AGA research shows
January 31, 2019
A new piece of research released by AGA reveals that 63% of Americans support the Supreme Court’s decision to strike down the federal ban on sports betting.
- American Gaming Association picks Bill Miller as new CEO
December 19, 2018
The American Gaming Association names Bill Miller as its new president and CEO, only the third person to hold that position in the AGA's history.
- Sports betting heroes battle forces of evil at House hearing
September 27, 2018
Sports betting proponents greatly outnumbered by opponents at House of Representatives’ subcommittee hearing into legal wagering.
- Gambling brought in $261B to US economy in 2017
September 21, 2018
The American Gaming Association (AGA) reported that the gaming industry contributed $261.4 billion to the US economy in 2017, a 9.5% increase from 2014.
- Congress sets Sept. 27 hearing on sports betting regulation
September 20, 2018
The US House of Representatives has set a Sept. 27 hearing into the potential regulation of sports betting at the federal level.
- William Hill, Eldorado Resorts confirm 25-year betting pact
September 5, 2018
William Hill and Eldorado Resorts confirm 25-year joint venture covering sports betting and online gambling; Nielsen claims NFL to gain $2.3b from betting.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014