Tag Archives: American Gaming Association
- William Hill, Eldorado Resorts confirm 25-year betting pact
September 5, 2018
William Hill and Eldorado Resorts confirm 25-year joint venture covering sports betting and online gambling; Nielsen claims NFL to gain $2.3b from betting.
- US commercial casino revenue tops $40b for the first time
August 22, 2018
American Gaming Association's 2017 State of the States survey finds commercial casino gaming revenue topped $40b for the first time.
- US sports bettors younger, richer, smarter and (likely) better looking
August 15, 2018
American Gaming Association touts new Nielsen Sports survey that claims US bettors are younger, richer, smarter and (probably) better looking.
- American Gaming Association names interim CEO after Freeman resignation
July 2, 2018
Stacy Papadopoulos, who has served as the AGA’s general counsel and senior VP of industry services, has been appointed interim CEO.
- Registration now open for World’s Premier Gaming Event
June 8, 2018
Registration is officially open for Global Gaming Expo 2018 (G2E), presented by the American Gaming Association (AGA).
- US casino lobby looking for new CEO as Geoff Freeman departs
June 5, 2018
Reports claim American Gaming Association CEO Geoff Freeman will exit the casino lobby group on August 1 after successor is named.
Indiana betting integrity fee equivalent to 39.3% revenue tax
January 11, 2018
PokerStars, GVC, Paddy Power Betfair join US casino lobby
March 16, 2018
Kangwon Land casino paying problem gamblers to stay away
March 24, 2017
Trump administration backs sports betting ban
October 26, 2017