Tag Archives: American Gaming Association
- US commercial casinos earn record $41.7b in 2018
June 11, 2019
The American Gaming Association's latest State of the States report shows US commercial casinos generated record revenue of $41.7b in 2018.
- AGA releases ‘Responsible Marketing Code for Sports Wagering’
May 15, 2019
The American Gaming Association has released a set of guidelines for sports gambling advertising to provide methods for media outlets to employ.
- Details announced for the 2019 G2E Asia Awards
March 19, 2019
The organizers of G2E Asia have announced that the G2E Asia Awards will be held in the Parisian Macao Ballroom on the evening of Tuesday 21 May 2019.
- Americans want legal sports betting, AGA research shows
January 31, 2019
A new piece of research released by AGA reveals that 63% of Americans support the Supreme Court’s decision to strike down the federal ban on sports betting.
- American Gaming Association picks Bill Miller as new CEO
December 19, 2018
The American Gaming Association names Bill Miller as its new president and CEO, only the third person to hold that position in the AGA's history.
- Sports betting heroes battle forces of evil at House hearing
September 27, 2018
Sports betting proponents greatly outnumbered by opponents at House of Representatives’ subcommittee hearing into legal wagering.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018