Tag Archives: American Gaming Association
- Sports betting heroes battle forces of evil at House hearing
September 27, 2018
Sports betting proponents greatly outnumbered by opponents at House of Representatives’ subcommittee hearing into legal wagering.
- Gambling brought in $261B to US economy in 2017
September 21, 2018
The American Gaming Association (AGA) reported that the gaming industry contributed $261.4 billion to the US economy in 2017, a 9.5% increase from 2014.
- Congress sets Sept. 27 hearing on sports betting regulation
September 20, 2018
The US House of Representatives has set a Sept. 27 hearing into the potential regulation of sports betting at the federal level.
- William Hill, Eldorado Resorts confirm 25-year betting pact
September 5, 2018
William Hill and Eldorado Resorts confirm 25-year joint venture covering sports betting and online gambling; Nielsen claims NFL to gain $2.3b from betting.
- US commercial casino revenue tops $40b for the first time
August 22, 2018
American Gaming Association's 2017 State of the States survey finds commercial casino gaming revenue topped $40b for the first time.
- US sports bettors younger, richer, smarter and (likely) better looking
August 15, 2018
American Gaming Association touts new Nielsen Sports survey that claims US bettors are younger, richer, smarter and (probably) better looking.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017