Tag Archives: American Gaming Association
- Americans will bet $6.8b on the 2020 Super Bowl. Or not.
28 January 2020
The American Gaming Association is back with its annual completely-impossible-to-verify prediction for how much US bettors will wager on 2020 Super Bowl.
- American Gaming Association hopes policies will thwart money laundering
10 December 2019
Despite regulations already in place designed to thwart the activity, money laundering is still prevalent at casinos across the globe, even in the U.S.
- Aristocrat CEO Trevor Croker to serve as American Gaming Association Chairman
8 November 2019
The American Gaming Association (AGA) Board of Directors elected Trevor Croker, CEO and managing director of Aristocrat Leisure Ltd, as AGA’s new chairman.
- Legal sports wagers in the US reach new levels
7 November 2019
The group recently pointed out that there are now 52 million Americans who can place legal sports bets in the U.S., three times as many as what was seen a year ago.
- G2E Asia launches new expo in the Philippines
26 August 2019
G2E Asia will expand its offerings in the Asia-Pacific region with the first-ever global edition of G2E Asia at the Philippines from December 3-4, 2019 at the Marriott Manila.
- US commercial casinos earn record $41.7b in 2018
11 June 2019
The American Gaming Association's latest State of the States report shows US commercial casinos generated record revenue of $41.7b in 2018.
Indiana betting integrity fee equivalent to 39.3% revenue tax
11 January 2018
Kangwon Land casino paying problem gamblers to stay away
24 March 2017