Tag Archives: Alter City Group Holidings
- Tinian regulators suspend Alter City Group’s casino license
23 August 2018
- China-backed CNMI casinos a threat to US military operations
18 June 2018
The US military views Chinese-backed casinos on Saipan and Tinian as a threat to its future operations in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.
- Tinian Entertainment Co. finally gets a shot at casino application
11 February 2016
Tinian Dynasty Hotel and Casino’s new investor is finally getting its day in court with the Tinian Casino Gaming Control Commission (TCGCC).
- Alter City Group receives Tinian’s nod to operate $1.2B casino
1 February 2016
Last week, the Tinian casino Gaming Control Commission approved Alter Casino Group’s application.
- Koh Puis lines up Cambodia casino investment; Alter City lines up construction team for Tinian casino project
16 January 2015
The Koh Puis lines up investors for casino project in Cambodia; Alter City bringing in Chinese construction firm for Tinian casino project.
- Alter City completes land deal in Tinian; Donaco eyes investment opportunities
24 October 2014
Alter City finalizes Tinian land acquisition deal; Donaco International looking to expand outside Vietnam.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
22 October 2018