Tag Archives: Alter City Group Holidings
- China-backed CNMI casinos a threat to US military operations
June 18, 2018
The US military views Chinese-backed casinos on Saipan and Tinian as a threat to its future operations in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.
- Tinian Entertainment Co. finally gets a shot at casino application
February 11, 2016
Tinian Dynasty Hotel and Casino’s new investor is finally getting its day in court with the Tinian Casino Gaming Control Commission (TCGCC).
- Alter City Group receives Tinian’s nod to operate $1.2B casino
February 1, 2016
Last week, the Tinian casino Gaming Control Commission approved Alter Casino Group’s application.
- Koh Puis lines up Cambodia casino investment; Alter City lines up construction team for Tinian casino project
January 16, 2015
The Koh Puis lines up investors for casino project in Cambodia; Alter City bringing in Chinese construction firm for Tinian casino project.
- Alter City completes land deal in Tinian; Donaco eyes investment opportunities
October 24, 2014
Alter City finalizes Tinian land acquisition deal; Donaco International looking to expand outside Vietnam.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017