Tag Archives: Alberta
- China-linked gang laundered “millions” through BC casinos
June 14, 2017
British Columbia authorities arrest nine members of a gang that allegedly laundered millions of dollars through BC casinos.
- Charity lottery warns of phishing scam after apparent hack
February 1, 2017
Full House Lottery warns players that emails directing them to website seeking personal data are a phishing scam, likely from database hack.
- Alberta not yet ready to roll dice on online gambling
December 29, 2015
Alberta isn’t ready yet for online gambling, despite the province’s revenue crunch. That’s according to Finance Minister Joe Ceci.
- BCLC’s GameSense to curb gambling addiction in Alberta
October 8, 2015
Alberta becomes the latest Canadian province to roll out the responsible gambling program GameSense, joining Manitoba and Saskatchewan.
- Everi expands partnership with AGLC, Foxwoods Resort Casino
September 29, 2015
Everi Holdings has expanded its partnership with the AGLC to include portfolio of gaming products to casinos across Alberta.
- BCLC’s slots glitch; Alberta on the fence; Quebec’s IP-blocking ‘health’ plan
July 13, 2015
BCLC pays out $1.1m following slots glitch; Alberta still on the fence re online plans; Loto-Quebec to frame IP-blocking as 'health' issue.
Woodbine Casino launches Toronto’s first live table games
September 1, 2018
BC gov’t accused of burying casino money laundering report
September 22, 2017
Great Canadian Gaming reacts to River Rock money laundering talk
October 23, 2017