Tag Archives: ainsworth game technology
- Tax adjustment slashes Ainsworth fiscal H1 2018 profit
February 27, 2018
Ainsworth Game Technology Ltd plunged by more than 50 percent in the first half of the financial year as a result of a one-time tax adjustment.
- Ainsworth profit tumbles 38% in H1
February 21, 2017
Delay in approval of cabinets and game software chipped away the net profit of Australia-based slot machine supplier Ainsworth by as much as 37.8 percent.
- Great start to the New Year for Ainsworth shareholders
January 12, 2017
NOVOMATIC obtaining minority shareholders’ approval for the acquisition of approximately 53% of the ordinary shares in Ainsworth Game Technology Ltd (“AGT”)
- NOVOMATIC welcomes Ainsworth Game Technology shareholder approval of proposed share transaction
June 27, 2016
NOVOMATIC will proceed with the proposed acquisition of a 53% stake in Ainsworth Game Technology (AGT).
- Novomatic to acquire majority stake in Ainsworth Game Technology
February 25, 2016
The gaming device industry grows more consolidated as Novomatic strikes a deal to acquire majority stake in Ainsworth Game Technology.
- Australian per capita gambling spending rises 6%, twice as much as overall economy
December 9, 2015
Australian Bureau of Statistics says per capita spending on all forms of gambling rose 6.1% in the 12 months through September.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Australia gambling regulator pumps brakes on Bitcoin bets
February 5, 2018
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016