Tag Archives: ainsworth game technology
- Ainsworth profit tumbles 38% in H1
February 21, 2017
Delay in approval of cabinets and game software chipped away the net profit of Australia-based slot machine supplier Ainsworth by as much as 37.8 percent.
- Great start to the New Year for Ainsworth shareholders
January 12, 2017
NOVOMATIC obtaining minority shareholders’ approval for the acquisition of approximately 53% of the ordinary shares in Ainsworth Game Technology Ltd (“AGT”)
- NOVOMATIC welcomes Ainsworth Game Technology shareholder approval of proposed share transaction
June 27, 2016
NOVOMATIC will proceed with the proposed acquisition of a 53% stake in Ainsworth Game Technology (AGT).
- Novomatic to acquire majority stake in Ainsworth Game Technology
February 25, 2016
The gaming device industry grows more consolidated as Novomatic strikes a deal to acquire majority stake in Ainsworth Game Technology.
- Australian per capita gambling spending rises 6%, twice as much as overall economy
December 9, 2015
Australian Bureau of Statistics says per capita spending on all forms of gambling rose 6.1% in the 12 months through September.
- Ainsworth prep two social casinos; Pincus lawsuit okayed; Majesco ditch GMS stake
November 19, 2014
Ainsworth Game Technology plan two new social casino offerings in 2015; struggling Majesco sells stake in GMS; Zynga investor lawsuit okayed
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017
Betfred hops on social casino bandwagon with Betfred Social
March 22, 2017
PokerStars release Jackpot Poker on Steam to mixed reviews
April 13, 2017
Aristocrat antes up on digital growth with $500M Plarium buy
August 11, 2017