Tag Archives: ainsworth game technology
- Latest Ainsworth report shows improvement in spite of sales slump
February 27, 2019
Ainsworth Game Technology Limited post-tax profit increased 25% to reach US$8.6 million, but its revenue dipped 2% to US$84.66 million.
- ‘Competitive’ Aussie market leads to lower profit forecast for Ainsworth
November 26, 2018
Ainsworth Game Technology Ltd (AGT) expects lower profits and revenue year on year for the first half of the fiscal year 2019.
- Gladstone steps down as Ainsworth CEO
September 25, 2018
In a filing with the Australian Securities Exchange that Ainsworth Game Technology Ltd. CEO, Danny Gladstone, will be resigning from his position next year.
- Ainsworth sees annual profit slide despite strong first half
August 30, 2018
Ainsworth Game Technology reports that its previous fiscal year profit was $23.3 million, a 15.8% decline over the previous fiscal year.
- Novomatic backs down on Ainsworth stake
July 31, 2018
Ainsworth Game Technology announced that Novomatic has dropped its stake from 53.58% to 52.38%.
- Ainsworth updates profit forecast for second time this month
July 20, 2018
Ainsworth Game Technology (AGT) expects the second-half earnings to increase even more than previously suggested.
Churchill Downs buys majority stake in Rivers Casino Des Plaines
November 1, 2018
CDI launches BetAmerica New Jersey online casino, sportsbook
February 8, 2019
Novomatic to acquire majority stake in Ainsworth Game Technology
February 25, 2016