Tag Archives: ainsworth game technology
- Ainsworth sees annual profit slide despite strong first half
August 30, 2018
Ainsworth Game Technology reports that its previous fiscal year profit was $23.3 million, a 15.8% decline over the previous fiscal year.
- Novomatic backs down on Ainsworth stake
July 31, 2018
Ainsworth Game Technology announced that Novomatic has dropped its stake from 53.58% to 52.38%.
- Ainsworth updates profit forecast for second time this month
July 20, 2018
Ainsworth Game Technology (AGT) expects the second-half earnings to increase even more than previously suggested.
- Ainsworth raises profit expectations after Churchill Downs deal
July 5, 2018
Ainsworth has updated its revenue forecast for the second half of this year, raising it to $14.7 million.
- Tax adjustment slashes Ainsworth fiscal H1 2018 profit
February 27, 2018
Ainsworth Game Technology Ltd plunged by more than 50 percent in the first half of the financial year as a result of a one-time tax adjustment.
- Ainsworth profit tumbles 38% in H1
February 21, 2017
Delay in approval of cabinets and game software chipped away the net profit of Australia-based slot machine supplier Ainsworth by as much as 37.8 percent.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Chaos reigns as Powerball-mad Aussies crash Lottoland website
January 14, 2016