Tag Archives: ainsworth game technology
- Ainsworth turns to Novomatic to try to halt revenue slide
27 November 2019
Australia-based gaming technology company Ainsworth Game Technology has been trying to figure out how to put the brakes on a revenue slide.
- Ainsworth sees huge drop in Asia-based revenue
28 October 2019
Ainsworth Game Technology saw a year-on-year revenue decline of 22.4% as the year’s take reached just $1.7 million USD.
- Ex-CEO Danny Gladstone taking over as Ainsworth chairman
27 September 2019
Dormer CEO Danny Gladstone will take over as the new chairman of the board, effective November 26 when Graeme Campbell will step down.
- Ainsworth sees drop in annual profit
28 August 2019
Ainsworth Game Technology would probably like to go back and do its most recent fiscal year all over again, profit for the year dropped 65.9% from the previous fiscal year.
- Aristocrat Leisure sues rival Ainsworth over alleged IP theft
4 July 2019
Australian slots maker Aristocrat Leisure sues rival Ainsworth Game Technology for allegedly violating its intellectual property rights.
- Lawrence Levy takes over as CEO at Ainsworth
2 July 2019
Ainsworth has decided to promote Lawrence Levy to the role of CEO full time after being impressed by his track record.
Novomatic to acquire majority stake in Ainsworth Game Technology
25 February 2016
Novomatic backs down on Ainsworth stake
31 July 2018
Gladstone steps down as Ainsworth CEO
25 September 2018