Tag Archives: Advertising Standards Authority
- UK ad watchdog says William Hill promo too sexy for Tinder
May 15, 2019
The UK Advertising Standards Authority finds a William Hill promo on Tinder breached rules about equating gambling with sexual success.
- UK ad watchdog spanks Hills, Gamesys, Paddy Power promos
May 8, 2019
The UK's Advertising Standards Authority takes its ban-hammer to promos offered by Gamesys, William Hill and Paddy Power.
- Monopoly ad too enticing for children, ASA rules
May 6, 2019
In an effort to save the children, the Advertising Standards Authority has ruled that advertising Monopoly is too dangerous. It also might lead young people to gambling, which is also bad.
- 5 online gambling firms charged with advertising to children in UK
April 4, 2019
After pretending to be children online, the Advertising Standards Authority have found five online firms were still targeting their ads at under age people.
- UK ASA bans gambling advertisement for advertising gambling
March 15, 2019
The ASA has yanked a "socially irresponsible" gambling ad that featured Sky Sports presenter Jeff Stelling.
- UK watchdog says Betfair’s ad doesn’t breach regulations
March 1, 2019
Betfair’s November 2018 ad received a complaint, and the Advertising Standards Authority has determined the ad was mostly fine.
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017
Betfair cuts off its Indian customers after public shaming
January 30, 2019
Betfair goes full Grinch, exits Canada
December 24, 2015