Tag Archives: Advertising Standards Authority
- UK watchdog spanks Casumo for Google gambling ad cockup
9 October 2019
The UK Advertising Standards Authority spanks Casumo after its online casino ads appear in Google searches for “how to unsubscribe from all gambling."
- UK advertising watchdog spanks 32Red’s kid-friendly Google ads
25 September 2019
UK advertising watchdog spanks Kindred Group's 32Red brand for buying Google ads promoting Jack and the Beanstalk slots title.
- Football Index ad banned for featuring jailbait footballers
21 August 2019
The UK's Advertising Standards Authority bans Facebook promo by Football Index for featuring pro footballers under 25 years of age.
- ASA reverses decision on Jeff Stelling ad
10 July 2019
SkyBet’s ad featuring Jeff Stelling was apparently not so bad after all.
- UK watchdog shames four ops for Looney Tunes gambling ads
19 June 2019
UK's Advertising Standards Authority shames Betfair, Dunder, LottoGo and William Hill for allowing ads to appear in a Looney Tunes game app.
- UK ad watchdog says William Hill promo too sexy for Tinder
15 May 2019
The UK Advertising Standards Authority finds a William Hill promo on Tinder breached rules about equating gambling with sexual success.
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
18 August 2013
William Hill US first to offer eSports bets in Nevada
19 November 2016
Baha Mar ownership confirmed, William Hill sportsbook launches
6 December 2017