Tag Archives: Advertising Standards Authority
- UK watchdog spanks Hills, Greentube in-app casino ads
September 19, 2018
UK's advertising watchdog spanks William Hill and Greentube for running casino ads in game apps, allegedly exposing the ads to kids.
- UK gambling operators warned (again) about under-18 footie ads
September 7, 2018
UK gambling and advertising regulators warn gambling operators to knock off the promotion of their business on under-18 football websites.
- UK National Lottery operator Camelot fined £1.15m
August 23, 2018
UK Gambling Commission slaps £1.15m penalty on National Lottery operator Camelot for “sufficiently serious” control and governance failings.
- UK watchdog spanks Lottoland over PowerBall jackpot claim
July 4, 2018
The UK's advertising watchdog spanks lottery betting operator Lottoland for misleading consumers over size of Powerball jackpot payout.
- Animated slots, fibbing tipsters earn UK ad watchdog’s wrath
June 20, 2018
UK advertising watchdog spanks (a) Coral for three 'kid-friendly' animated slots, (b) betting tipster for unprovable success rate claims.
- UK ad watchdog spanks online operators’ kid-friendly games
May 30, 2018
The UK's Advertising Standards Authority upholds complaints against M88, Fun88 and Letou for kid-friendly online casino titles.
UK online gambling operators told to purge kid-friendly marketing
October 22, 2017
UK watchdog spanks four online operators for affiliate advertorial
September 13, 2017