Tag Archives: Advertising Standards Authority
- UK ad watchdog spanks Kwiff’s non-existent betting odds
May 3, 2018
The UK's Advertising Standards Authority spanks mobile betting operator Kwiff for promoting non-existent betting odds in a TV commercial.
- UK bans PokerStars bluff promo over player exploitation complaints
April 4, 2018
The UK Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) didn’t fool around when it called out the bluff advertisement of online poker site PokerStars.
- UK gambling operators face tough new advertising restrictions
February 14, 2018
UK gambling operators face tough new restrictions on their capacity to advertise under new standards that will take effect April 2.
- Ad watchdog slams Fruity King’s derogatory LooseWomen tweet
December 13, 2017
The UK's advertising watchdog slams Fruity King Casino's 'lipstick on a pig' tweet accompanying photo of LooseWomen hosts in bathing suits.
- ASA stops Paddy Power’s “Papa Loves Mambo” ad broadcast
November 29, 2017
Advertising Standards Authority has ordered bookmaker Paddy Power to stop airing a controversial advertisement that promotes gambling in the workplace.
- UK online gambling operators told to purge kid-friendly marketing
October 22, 2017
UK Gambling Commission, ad watchdogs tell online gambling operators to purge websites of kid-friendly marketing material, be it for real-money or free-play.
UK gamblers turn on mobiles, tune out social media marketing
February 28, 2018
SBOBET exiting UK market while 12Bet pulls sportsbook, leaves casino
September 5, 2014
UK online gambling operators told to purge kid-friendly marketing
October 22, 2017
UK Gambling Commission probing 17 online casino licensees
January 5, 2018