Tag Archives: Advertising Standards Authority
- Ad watchdog slams Fruity King’s derogatory LooseWomen tweet
December 13, 2017
The UK's advertising watchdog slams Fruity King Casino's 'lipstick on a pig' tweet accompanying photo of LooseWomen hosts in bathing suits.
- ASA stops Paddy Power’s “Papa Loves Mambo” ad broadcast
November 29, 2017
Advertising Standards Authority has ordered bookmaker Paddy Power to stop airing a controversial advertisement that promotes gambling in the workplace.
- UK online gambling operators told to purge kid-friendly marketing
October 22, 2017
UK Gambling Commission, ad watchdogs tell online gambling operators to purge websites of kid-friendly marketing material, be it for real-money or free-play.
- UK operators’ responsible gambling shortcomings detailed
October 4, 2017
A new report details UK gambling operators' successes and failures in ensuring best practices in responsible gambling activity.
- Ad watchdog sees red over Paddy Power’s ‘always bet on black’
September 20, 2017
The UK's advertising watchdog sees red over Paddy Power's 'Always Bet on Black' promo for the Mayweather v. McGregor boxing match.
- British betting firms offer hands to UKs problem gambling campaign
September 18, 2017
British betting firms are willing to spare some of their dough to help the government with its problem gambling awareness campaign.
Problem gamblers’ brains bad at assessing, adapting to risk
April 14, 2017
Kangwon Land casino paying problem gamblers to stay away
March 24, 2017
UK online gambling operators told to purge kid-friendly marketing
October 22, 2017
UK media has problem with UK problem gambling stats
August 25, 2017