Tag Archives: Advertising Standards Authority
- UK gambling operators face tough new advertising restrictions
February 14, 2018
UK gambling operators face tough new restrictions on their capacity to advertise under new standards that will take effect April 2.
- Ad watchdog slams Fruity King’s derogatory LooseWomen tweet
December 13, 2017
The UK's advertising watchdog slams Fruity King Casino's 'lipstick on a pig' tweet accompanying photo of LooseWomen hosts in bathing suits.
- ASA stops Paddy Power’s “Papa Loves Mambo” ad broadcast
November 29, 2017
Advertising Standards Authority has ordered bookmaker Paddy Power to stop airing a controversial advertisement that promotes gambling in the workplace.
- UK online gambling operators told to purge kid-friendly marketing
October 22, 2017
UK Gambling Commission, ad watchdogs tell online gambling operators to purge websites of kid-friendly marketing material, be it for real-money or free-play.
- UK operators’ responsible gambling shortcomings detailed
October 4, 2017
A new report details UK gambling operators' successes and failures in ensuring best practices in responsible gambling activity.
- Ad watchdog sees red over Paddy Power’s ‘always bet on black’
September 20, 2017
The UK's advertising watchdog sees red over Paddy Power's 'Always Bet on Black' promo for the Mayweather v. McGregor boxing match.
Bet365 still a money-printing machine
September 20, 2016
Paddypower: Making Mischief Work
August 23, 2013
Planetwin365 crowned Italy’s new online sports betting king
October 10, 2017
Bet365, Planetwin365 war for Italy’s online sports betting crown
November 9, 2017