10 years of iGaming in Asia and there is so much to talk about! The industry is growing bigger and stronger every year, and the iGaming Asia Congress (iGA Congress) team is proud to have been part of this evolution over the past decade.
As most of you might know, March 2018 is a special date for us. We can proudly say that we are the longest running dedicated C-level iGaming event in Asia, with a long history of promoting the industry.
Operators, affiliates, suppliers and other companies from both the regional and global industry have met, networked and made significant deals over the years.
Here’s a quick look at what’s new for 2018:
- The first gaming innovation start-up launchpad in Asia
- The impressive growth of sports betting in the region
- The booming phenomenon of eSports betting
- The potential of alternative marketing solutions, affiliates and SEO strategies
- The importance of M&A’s and strategic partnerships
- The lifeblood of iGaming – payments!
- Cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology and ICO’s
- Big data and new technologies
- Two post conference workshops on how to stage and market an eSports tournament and how to successfully drive online traffic
- RPN Cup: Poker Tournament