CalvinAyre.com Content Writer
SUMMARY – The Content Writer works to provide written content and translation in English for all marketing and advertising materials. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for generating workable concepts, ideas and related copy for all our advertising campaigns.
- Work with the marketing and creative team to develop highly effective, original and targeted creative concepts and copy for the promotion of our products.
- Write and edit creative materials for promotions, direct marketing (email, newsletter, advertisements (print, online) and website content that fits tone and intended audience.
- Provide editorial content for our website covering topical subjects as it relates to our product and services.
- Work in tandem with internal team (Designers, Campaign team, IT, CS) where applicable.
- Liaise with external marketing, production agencies and creative teams where applicable.
- Work alongside Creative team to ensure that creative concept and copy during production stage up to completion meets client requirements and satisfaction.
- Edit and proofread additional materials as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Exposure to write print promotional materials, online web content, press releases, copy to assist advertising and marketing efforts, etc.
- Write original, concise, attention-grabbing copy and marketing materials in variety of styles and tone that is targeted for the digital market
- Highly creative and imaginative; able to come up with ideas quickly.
- Have a non-possessive approach to your work. Ability to take feedback and revise and amend materials as needed until client is satisfied.
- Ability to work on several campaigns at once, under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Understanding of Search Engines and Internet Marketing, an added benefit.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, an aptitude for teamwork and the ability to brainstorm ideas and work in close partnership with others;
- Organized with an eye for detail esp. for all copy related items
- Able to work long hours to strict deadlines (and to take work home if necessary);
- Past experience and interest in the field of online sports betting and casino an asset.
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM an advantage.
- At least 3 years content writing experience required.