Tag Archives: Zynga poker
- WPT-themed poker comes to Zynga Poker
September 11, 2018
Zynga has announced that players can experience the “authentic tournament style play that the World Poker Tour [WPT] is known for.”
- Zynga Poker shines as founder Pincus gives up voting control
May 4, 2018
Social gamers Zynga reports revenue up 7% on mobile strength and record performance by Zynga Poker; founder Pincus cedes voting control.
- World Poker Tour partners with Zynga and launches WPT500 in the UK with 888Poker
February 12, 2018
The WPT has released further details on two partnerships including an agreement with Zynga Poker, and the launch of WPT500 in the UK alongside 888Poker.
- Zynga Poker has best mobile quarter ahead of 10th birthday
May 5, 2017
Zynga Poker turns in its best mobile numbers ever, just months before the venerable free-play product celebrates its tenth birthday.
- Zynga stalwarts Words With Friends & Poker responsible for positive Q4 results
February 13, 2017
The social gaming provider, Zynga, dragged in positive Q4 financials thanks to an emphasis on a few cult classics.
- Social casino helps Zynga post rare profit despite flat bookings and less players
November 3, 2015
Social gaming operator Zynga posts rare $3m profit in Q3 as strong social casino performance and cost-cutting overcome flat bookings.
The Best Free Poker Games on Facebook
September 27, 2013
GAN plan Q4 launch of US casino operator’s Euro gambling site
September 28, 2017
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017