Tag Archives: Zukido
- Top 10 Online Gambling Industry Twitter Accounts from 2012
December 27, 2012
The current popularity and power of Twitter allows breaking news to travel faster than you can say “Happy New Year”. To stay on top of industry news and your social media game in 2013, here’s 10 twitter accounts from 2012 that you should consider following. Also checkout our Top 10 iGaming industry...
- Shuffle Master drop the vowels; Sportingbet tells courters to put up or shut up; Amaya signs another partnership
October 2, 2012
Shuffle Master is rebranding the company as SHFL Entertainment as they enter a new chapter of the company’s life. The big unveiling is at this week’s Global Gaming Expo in Vegas and company CEO Gavin Isaacs explained that it reflects their new position as “an entertainment company” whilst still retaining...
- SIS releasing new pool betting game; Stan James virtual streaming added; CryptoLogic leaves NASDAQ
June 22, 2012
SIS will market a new pool betting based game in August after a successful trial during Euro 2012. Contagious offers bettors the chance to bet into a pool in-play with a jackpot awaiting the winner. SIS is providing data for the service and are targeting both retail and iGaming sectors....
- Hattrick Sports sign agreement with Zukido; GTECH gets lottery contract in West Virginia
January 30, 2012
Land-based sports betting provider Hattrick Sports has signed an agreement with Zukido to start a sports betting website for Croatian players. The kiosk based firm launches the site via its Prva Sportska Kladionica (PSK) and it comes little over six months since Irish firm Hattrick acquired PSK. Zukido clarified the...
- Jersey and Denmark sign MoU; OpenBet gets Zukido games; Fortuna revamp marketing department
Jersey has signed a bilateral Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Danish Gaming Board. The Jersey Gambling Commission announced the news via its website shortly after they received a licence application from Playtech. The release read: “The scope of this agreement is to achieve a common understanding and set of...
- Sweden may not regulate before 2014; Gioco brings live dealer to Italy; Zukido launches new mobile platform
November 28, 2011
Sweden is unlikely to regulate its online gambling industry until 2014 at the earliest. Consumer power and social issues are thought to be two of the stickiest points with another key quarrel over how the government will be able to bar unregulated sites. The current government’s term finishes in 2014...
Italy’s online gambling market now second largest in Europe
April 12, 2017
Report: Sweden to end Svenska Spel online gambling monopoly
March 30, 2017
Italy’s online sports betting growth outpacing retail wagers
September 8, 2017