Tag Archives: Zoom Poker
- Dealers Choice: Daniel Negreanu And Recreational Poker Players
October 17, 2014
It’s easy to understand why Negreanu feels the feels the way he does. Recreational players are what keeps the poker economy running.
- PokerStars return to US shores expected within “weeks, not months’
September 13, 2014
New Jersey pol Ray Lesniak said he expects PokerStars will announce its long awaited return to US shores within "weeks, not months."
- Zoom Poker tourneys; PokerNews inks Full Tilt; PokerStrategy and Bwin.party split
January 6, 2013
Zoom Poker tournaments in beta mode; PokerNews inks FTP; PokerStrategy and Bwin.party part ways; Paddy Power to testify in Paul Carr case
- PokerStars looking to patent Rush Poker and Zoom Poker
October 8, 2012
PokerStars wants intellectual property on Rush Poker and Zoom Poker
- PokerStars’ Zoom Poker becoming a thorn on the side of Bwin.Party
July 11, 2012
Despite strong showings in their casino and bingo ventures, Bwin.Party's poker division wasn't up to par, and the company is pointing to "continued pressures" in the form of PokerStars' Zoom Poker as the reason behind it
- SNAI suffers huge drop in profit; bwin.party launch live casino in Italy; PokerStars Zoom Poker gets release
May 15, 2012
SNAI profits take a battering; bwin.party launches live casino offering in Italy. PokerStars Zoom Poker released
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014