Tag Archives: zeal network
- Zeal reveals Lotto 24 takeover offer
February 1, 2019
The ZEAL Network, the lottery brokerage operator, has revealed the details of their all-share voluntary takeover offer for Lotto24, their former subsidiary.
- ZEAL shareholders okay plan to reacquire lottery broker Lotto24
January 18, 2019
ZEAL shareholders vote in favour of company's plan to reacquire German lottery broker Lotto24, reject rival takeover plan from Lottoland.
- Lottoland makes €76m bid for ZEAL’s lottery betting operations
January 11, 2019
ZEAL Network urges shareholders to reject rival Lottoland's €76m offer for ZEAL's Tipp24 German-facing lottery betting business.
- ZEAL slams Lottoland’s efforts to complicate Lotto24 acquisition
January 9, 2019
ZEAL Network CEO Helmut Becker slams rival lottery betting operator Lottoland for trying to torpedo ZEAL's takeover of Lotto24.
- ZEAL Network aims to reacquire Lotto24 lottery broker business
November 19, 2018
ZEAL Network makes all-share voluntary takeover offer for digital lottery broker Lotto24, which was spun off from ZEAL six years ago.
- Tipp24 rebrand as Zeal; Novomatic Israel lottery deal; Lottotech’s new platform
October 23, 2014
Tipp24 plans to rebrand as Zeal Network; Novomatic Group inks video lottery deal with Israel national lottery; Lottotech launch new platform
Chaos reigns as Powerball-mad Aussies crash Lottoland website
January 14, 2016