Tag Archives: youbet.com
- Jacktrade illegal sports bet operation pleads guilty to Wire Act violation
November 29, 2012
Jacktrade LLC, sister company of International Racing Group, pleads guilty to Wire Act violation, ending six-year investigation.
- Churchill Downs restructures chain of command
March 22, 2011
CDI restructures its management structure with current president and CEO Robert L Evans assuming the title of chairman and CEO.
- Churchill Downs faces lawsuit for breach of contract
March 10, 2011
Balmoral Park and Maywood Park have filed a $3.6-million lawsuit against CDI alleging that the racetrack giant is in breach of contract.
- Industry Dealings: Churchill Downs ahead of the pack
June 4, 2010
There were plenty of busy top lawyers this week as a number of major industry deals were being finalized with CDI making the biggest moves.
- Churchill Downs revenues up, but so are net losses
May 6, 2010
Churchill Downs posts record Q1 revenues, but net losses also increase
NetEnt signs supplier deal with Churchill Downs in New Jersey
October 19, 2018
Churchill Downs and the wonders of easy money
May 21, 2019