Tag Archives: youbet.com
- Jacktrade illegal sports bet operation pleads guilty to Wire Act violation
November 29, 2012
Jacktrade LLC, sister company of International Racing Group, pleads guilty to Wire Act violation, ending six-year investigation.
- Churchill Downs restructures chain of command
March 22, 2011
CDI restructures its management structure with current president and CEO Robert L Evans assuming the title of chairman and CEO.
- Churchill Downs faces lawsuit for breach of contract
March 10, 2011
Balmoral Park and Maywood Park have filed a $3.6-million lawsuit against CDI alleging that the racetrack giant is in breach of contract.
- Industry Dealings: Churchill Downs ahead of the pack
June 4, 2010
There were plenty of busy top lawyers this week as a number of major industry deals were being finalized with CDI making the biggest moves.
- Churchill Downs revenues up, but so are net losses
May 6, 2010
Churchill Downs posts record Q1 revenues, but net losses also increase
Churchill Downs acquires Big Fish Games for $885m
November 12, 2014
Who Might Be The Next Acquisition Target?
February 11, 2013
Texas judge rejects Churchill Downs’ challenge of online wagering law
September 25, 2013