Tag Archives: Yggdrasil Gaming
- Cherry online revenue rises 118% in Q1; Yggdrasil revenue spikes 519%
May 15, 2016
Cherry AB's online revenue jumps 118% following 2015's acquisition spree; Yggdrasil Gaming revenue spikes 519% following UK market launch.
- Cherry’s online business up 91% following transformative year of acquisitions
February 18, 2016
Nordic operator Cherry AB reports online revenue rising 91% in 2015, a year in which the company made five major acquisitions.
- SBTech signs deal with BetFIRST in Belgium; Betsson ties up with Yggdrasil
September 4, 2014
SBTech agreed a partnership deal with Belgian bookmaker betFIRST; Yggdrasil Gaming has secured a deal with Swedish gaming operator Betsson.
- Sweden’s regulated gambling market shrinks 3% in H1
August 30, 2014
Sweden's regulated gambling market shrinks 3% in H1 as gaming regulator warns that market liberalization will take at least three years.
- DEALS: IGT/Rank; Sheriff/JHG; Amaya/DC; Cherry/Yggdrasil; Net Ent/Cheesy Poofs
February 9, 2013
The latest gambling industry deals between IGT & Rank; Sheriff & JHG; Cherry & Yggdrasil; Amaya & DC Comics; Net Ent & South Park
- Microgaming make slot available on mobile; Dark Knight pays out; MadAboutAffiliatePrograms; BetVictor launch B2B site; Yggdrasil Gaming comes to ICE
February 4, 2013
News from Microgaming; MadAboutSlots; Income Access; BetVictor; Yggdrasil Gaming
Bet365 annual revenue tops £2.2b, profit jumps to £504m
November 7, 2017
STS launches affiliate programme with Income Access
March 1, 2018