Tag Archives: Yggdrasil Gaming
- Cherry AB bottom line grows more than twofold in H1
August 16, 2018
Stockholm-listed gaming operator Cherry AB became more profitable in the first half of 2018 on the back of aggressive marketing spending.
- Yggdrasil agrees Stanleybet deal
March 28, 2018
Yggdrasil Gaming has signed a deal with major operator Stanleybet to supply its extensive range of gaming content in Italy.
- Yggdrasil signs Global Gaming deal
February 26, 2018
Yggdrasil Gaming has added another operator to its roster with the announcement of a deal with Global Gaming.
- Yggdrasil launches smashing new slot Gem Rocks
February 22, 2018
Yggdrasil Gaming has unearthed another diamond in the rough with new slot Gem Rocks.
- Yggdrasil to enter Spain with GVC
February 8, 2018
Yggdrasil Gaming is to enter the Spanish igaming market later this year after reaching an agreement with existing partner GVC.
- Yggdrasil named Innovator Supplier of the Year at International Gaming Awards
February 7, 2018
Yggdrasil Gaming has been named Innovator Supplier of the Year at the 2018 International Gaming Awards (IGAs), held in London on the eve of ICE.
Yggdrasil goes live with Georgia’s largest operator
June 29, 2017
GVC Holdings enjoys double-digit growth in Q1
May 25, 2017
Yggdrasil expands Italian footprint with Snaitech deal
December 21, 2017