Tag Archives: Yang Zhihui
- Landing Int’l reports return of missing chairman Yang Zhihui
November 26, 2018
Asian casino operator Landing International Development says prodigal chairman Yang Zhihui has returned following his August disappearance.
- Landing shares sold off amid chairman’s still-unexplained disappearance
October 3, 2018
Shares of Hong Kong-listed Landing International Development Ltd. sold off Tuesday, closing 29% lower than the previous close on Friday.
- Landing shares continue to fall as chairman remains MIA
August 27, 2018
Landing International continued to fall through the end of last week on the news that the company still could not located its chairman, Yang Zhihui.
- Landing boss Yang Zhihui’s gambling determination soars high
April 16, 2018
The tycoon has been involved in the South Korean gambling industry, pushing through even during an economic war between the two countries he calls home.
- Landing boss still hopeful to get in the Philippine casino market
March 22, 2018
Chairman Yang Zhihui has his hopes up that the Hong Kong-listed company will still be able to build a family-friendly integrated resort in the country.
- Landing International to expand in UK
December 14, 2015
Landing International hopes to expand and diversify its gambling operations to other markets and its first stop: the UK.
Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018