Tag Archives: Wynn
- After Golden Week, Las Vegas Sands still the best long term Macau pick
October 17, 2017
After Super Golden Week optimism late last month, the mood has soured. Apparently, the record revenues that the casinos were expecting didn’t materialize.
- A Buying Opportunity may Form Soon in Macau Stocks
June 30, 2015
We’re not there yet, but we’re getting there. A bottom in Macau could come in the next few months.
- Don’t Trust the Rumors of an MGM Wynn Merger
June 9, 2015
On June 4, Rumors started spreading about a possible merger between Wynn and MGM. Wynn’s stock jumped from $102 to $109 that day, or 7%.
- Brean Isn’t Doing So Well After Its Bullish Macau Call
May 12, 2015
The decline is relentless. It was in late March that Brean Capital put its reputation on the line and made a bullish call on Macau stocks.
- Wynn 3Q Financial Results
October 29, 2014
Wynn's 3rd quarter performance saw the Las Vegas-based casino company’s revenue drop 1.4% on the back of a turbulent three months in Macau.
- Snake Oil & Widgets: The Sound of Success
July 16, 2014
The use of sound and music in casino games is the principle cortisol-driver and the secret to prolonged player engagement.