Tag Archives: Wynn Resorts
- Sheldon Adelson backs Okada/Pagcor position, says comped rooms “endemic”
February 29, 2012
Responding to Okada/Wynn dispute, Las Vegas Sands' chief Sheldon Adelson says comped rooms are "endemic" in Asian gambling industry.
- Okada to “vigorously” pursue Manila casino project
February 28, 2012
Japanese businessman Kazuo Okada has said he will “vigorously” pursue his casino project in Manila, much to the resent of Steve Wynn.
- Pagcor revenues up; Naguiat probe ordered; Macau junkets souring on Wynn?
February 27, 2012
Pagcor's January revenues; Palace orders probe of Pagcor CEO's dealings with Okada; columnist claims Macau junkets unhappy with Wynn Resorts
- Okada skips Wynn Macau meeting; Philippine gov’t says Pagcor blameless
February 24, 2012
Kazuo Okada to skip Wynn Macau board meeting to discuss his ouster; Philippine government supports Pagcor execs, rejects Wynn allegations
- Wynn Macau to give Okada the official boot; Sands still leader of the pack; Galaxy Macau to host exhibition
February 23, 2012
Wynn Macau to give Okada the official boot; Sands China still leader of the pack; Galaxy Macau to host arty exhibition
- Okada, Pagcor deny Wynn allegations; Hong Kong chief in Macau VIP room flap
February 22, 2012
Kazuo Okada and Pagcor execs reject allegations of impropriety leveled by Wynn Resorts; Hong Kong exec embarrassed by Macau visit