Tag Archives: Wynn Resorts
- Nevada court junks Wynn’s plea to avoid jury trial
November 16, 2017
Wynn has apparently lost the first round of his legal battle with Japanese billionaire Kazuo Okada in connection with the latter’s stock redemption case.
- Wynn Resorts’ Vegas properties have best Q3 since 2005
October 27, 2017
Wynn Resorts posts better than expected Q3 results thanks to ramped-up Wynn Palace in Macau and the best Q3 in Las Vegas since 2005.
- Did Beijing use Steve Wynn to lobby Trump on deporting Chinese muckraker?
October 23, 2017
Wall Street Journal claims Wynn Resorts CEO Steve Wynn delivered a letter from Beijing to President Trump seeking deportation of billionaire muckraker.
- Wynn Macau to issue twin notes worth $1.35B
September 14, 2017
HongKong-listed casino operator Wynn Macau Ltd. is raising $1.35 billion through the issuance of twin senior notes to professional investors.
- Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
US casino operator Wynn Resorts saw its new revenues rise 44.5 percent on the back of robust gambling in Macau during the second quarter.
- Wynn Resorts says Okada fight won’t derail Japan casino bid
July 14, 2017
Wynn Resorts dismisses suggestions that its long-running legal fight with Japanese gaming figure Kazuo Okada will derail Wynn's Japan casino bid.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017