Tag Archives: Wynn Resorts
- Takeover looms for Wynn Resorts as Steve Wynn starts selling shares
March 22, 2018
The inevitable has happened: Steve Wynn has decided to sell his stake in Wynn Resorts, the Las Vegas casino resorts company that he founded.
- Wynn, lawyer sic feds on sexual misconduct victim over extortion claims
March 20, 2018
A lawyer for Steve Wynn has reported one of the women who accused him of sexual misconduct to the FBI, claiming the victim tried to extort Wynn.
- Troubled casino king Steve Wynn could sell stake in Wynn Resorts
March 16, 2018
A Nevada court ordered the termination of the shareholding agreement between Steve and Elaine Wynn, freeing the two to sell their shares.
- Wynn Macau violated law for disclosing ex-PAGCOR exec’s info: court
March 15, 2018
It’s payback time for a former PAGCOR executive after a Macau court upheld his claims.
- Let bygones be bygones: Wynn Resorts withdraws legal claims vs. Okada
March 14, 2018
Wynn Resorts has finally decided to bury the old hatchet with Kazuo Okada, dropping all legal claims that it filed against the businessman.
- $2.4B settlement ends six-year Wynn Resorts-Universal dispute
March 9, 2018
Wynn Resorts Ltd. and Japan-listed gambling operator Universal Entertainment Corp. have agreed to let bygones be bygones—to the tune of $2.4 billion.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017