Tag Archives: Wynn Resorts
- Steve Wynn, ex-wife end six-year casino share dispute
April 17, 2018
Steve Wynn and his ex-wife, Elaine Wynn, have finally decided to see eye to eye and put an end to the bitter chapter of their lives.
- Wynn Macau off the hook in Dore junket internal theft case
April 9, 2018
Macau's Court of First Instance orders Dore Entertainment junket to repay HK$6m to Wynn Macau gambler whose funds were lost in internal theft incident.
- Reports: Wynn Resorts in talks to sell $2.4b Boston casino project
Reports surface that Wynn Resorts CEO Matt Maddox is having informal talks about the potential sale of the in-development Wynn Boston Harbor project.
- Rumors fly of MGM Resorts’ interest in acquiring Wynn Resorts
April 6, 2018
The New York Post claims MGM Resorts is making a run at acquiring rival Wynn Resorts; MGM Growth Properties acquires Ohio's Hard Rock Rocksino venue.
- Wynn Summer Classic 2018 features $1.5 million Main Event guarantee
April 3, 2018
Despite a tumultuous year for the casino giant, Wynn Resorts will still be holding its Wynn Summer Classic poker tournament this summer.
- Wynn Boston Harbor rebrand likely after Steve Wynn scandal
March 29, 2018
Wynn Resorts "actively considering" rebranding its unfinished Wynn Boston Harbor casino to distance itself from Steve Wynn harassment allegations.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018