Tag Archives: Wynn Resorts
- Shareholders not impressed with Wynn Resorts executive comp plan
May 24, 2018
An executive compensation plan drafted by executives at Wynn Resorts was met with overwhelming disapproval.
- Elaine Wynn victorious in ousting John Hagenbuch from board
May 16, 2018
John Hagenbuch and Robert Miller have resigned from the board of directors at Wynn Resorts.
- Wynn Resorts still wants in on Japan, despite scandals
May 11, 2018
Lawsuits and infighting won’t keep Wynn Resorts from trying to snag a gambling license in Japan.
- Elaine Wynn finds support in fight to oust ‘legacy’ director
May 9, 2018
Elaine Wynn may have just found a couple of allies in her fight to remove Wynn Resorts director Jay Hagenbuch.
- Steve Wynn gets the boot from Massachusetts casino license
May 8, 2018
Investors of Wynn Resorts Ltd. may now heave a sigh of relief after the Massachusetts gambling regulator agreed to remove the name of Steve Wynn.
- The saga continues: Elaine Wynn sues Wynn Resorts
May 4, 2018
Elaine Wynn has decided to sue Wynn Resorts for not releasing its shareholder records.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018