Tag Archives: Wynn Resorts
- Kazuo Okada gets approval to pursue legal claims vs. Wynn Resorts board
February 7, 2018
Looks like Wynn Resorts' board of directors will not be able to take a breather from all the bad news this month.
- Steve Wynn resigns from Wynn Resorts after harassment claims
Wynn Resorts confirms that Steve Wynn has resigned as CEO and chairman following allegations of decades worth of sexual harassment of Wynn’s female staff.
- Wynn Resorts sent female staff to sexually “accommodate” VIPs
February 5, 2018
New claims of sexual harassment by Steve Wynn and female Wynn Resorts staff surface in 1998 report that was spiked by Las Vegas Review-Journal.
- Report: Steve Wynn $7.5m sexual harassment settlement involved paternity claim
February 2, 2018
Bloomberg reports that Steve Wynn's $7.5m settlement of a sexual harassment complaint also involved a claim of paternity.
- Steve Wynn’s $7.5m sexual harassment settlement “issue #1” for Massachusetts regulators
January 31, 2018
Massachusetts Gaming Commission probes Wynn Resorts' $7.5m settlement with woman allegedly sexually harassed by Steve Wynn.
- Don’t look for a Wynn bounce after sex allegations
January 30, 2018
Another day, another billionaire gets #MeToo’ed. Buy the dip? No. Despite Wynn Resorts’ falling 18% since allegations were published.