Tag Archives: Wynn Resorts
- Steve Wynn’s litigation drags Wynn Resorts to Q1 2018 loss
April 25, 2018
Las Vegas-based casino operator Wynn Resorts Ltd. revenue swings into a loss in the first quarter of 2018 as it reels from Steve Wynn’s litigation expenses.
- Elaine Wynn campaigns to oust Wynn director
April 24, 2018
Elaine Wynn is challenging shareholders to not vote for director candidate John J. Hagenbuch.
- Women get more representation in Wynn Resorts board shakeup
April 19, 2018
Wynn Resorts is giving more opportunity for women to be heard in the company in the wake of a sexual harassment scandal involving former CEO Steve Wynn.
- Elaine Wynn wants new blood on Wynn Resorts board
April 18, 2018
Elaine Wynn has already made her first request—to overhaul Wynn Resorts' board of not-so-young directors.
- Steve Wynn, ex-wife end six-year casino share dispute
April 17, 2018
Steve Wynn and his ex-wife, Elaine Wynn, have finally decided to see eye to eye and put an end to the bitter chapter of their lives.
- Wynn Macau off the hook in Dore junket internal theft case
April 9, 2018
Macau's Court of First Instance orders Dore Entertainment junket to repay HK$6m to Wynn Macau gambler whose funds were lost in internal theft incident.
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018