Tag Archives: Wynn Resorts
- Elaine Wynn victorious in ousting John Hagenbuch from board
May 16, 2018
John Hagenbuch and Robert Miller have resigned from the board of directors at Wynn Resorts.
- Wynn Resorts still wants in on Japan, despite scandals
May 11, 2018
Lawsuits and infighting won’t keep Wynn Resorts from trying to snag a gambling license in Japan.
- Elaine Wynn finds support in fight to oust ‘legacy’ director
May 9, 2018
Elaine Wynn may have just found a couple of allies in her fight to remove Wynn Resorts director Jay Hagenbuch.
- Steve Wynn gets the boot from Massachusetts casino license
May 8, 2018
Investors of Wynn Resorts Ltd. may now heave a sigh of relief after the Massachusetts gambling regulator agreed to remove the name of Steve Wynn.
- The saga continues: Elaine Wynn sues Wynn Resorts
May 4, 2018
Elaine Wynn has decided to sue Wynn Resorts for not releasing its shareholder records.
- Elaine Wynn may have a point
May 1, 2018
Elaine Wynn’s crusade against some of Wynn’s Board of Directors seems to have some weight in the shareholder decision-making process.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017