Tag Archives: Wynn Resorts
- Former Harrah’s CEO Phil Satre snubbed for Wynn chairman role
July 10, 2018
The crack inside Wynn Resorts board continued to widen after majority of its members rejected the nomination of Phil Satre as the company’s newest chairman.
- Wynn Resorts executive VP Kim Sinatra steps down
July 9, 2018
Kim Sinatra will leave the position of executive vice president and general counsel for Wynn Resorts after her 14 years of service in the company.
- Poker pros chop record pot at Wynn Summer Classic
June 21, 2018
The 2018 Wynn Summer Classic $1,100 NLHE wrapped up on Tuesday with the outcome decided after a deal between the final two players.
- Wynn Resorts names first chief sustainability officer
June 11, 2018
The new position will help Wynn Resorts develop energy procurement goals and create a global sustainability strategy.
- DB Securities lowers second-quarter forecast for Wynn Resorts
June 5, 2018
Despite the multimillion-dollar fiasco in Wynn Resorts, the company’s revenue has maintained relative strength and looks to be staging a comeback.
- Shareholders not impressed with Wynn Resorts executive comp plan
May 24, 2018
An executive compensation plan drafted by executives at Wynn Resorts was met with overwhelming disapproval.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018