Tag Archives: Wynn Resorts
- Elaine Wynn finds support in fight to oust ‘legacy’ director
May 9, 2018
Elaine Wynn may have just found a couple of allies in her fight to remove Wynn Resorts director Jay Hagenbuch.
- Steve Wynn gets the boot from Massachusetts casino license
May 8, 2018
Investors of Wynn Resorts Ltd. may now heave a sigh of relief after the Massachusetts gambling regulator agreed to remove the name of Steve Wynn.
- The saga continues: Elaine Wynn sues Wynn Resorts
May 4, 2018
Elaine Wynn has decided to sue Wynn Resorts for not releasing its shareholder records.
- Elaine Wynn may have a point
May 1, 2018
Elaine Wynn’s crusade against some of Wynn’s Board of Directors seems to have some weight in the shareholder decision-making process.
- It’s his turn: Steve Wynn sues ex-casino worker for defamation
April 30, 2018
Wynn is suing for defamation of character, stating that Jorgen Nielsen’s comments to the Wall Street Journal and ABC News are false.
- Wynn Resorts strips Wynn name from Boston Harbor project
April 28, 2018
Wynn Resorts announces that its $2.4b Wynn Boston Harbor casino project in Massachusetts will now be known as Encore Boston Harbor.
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018