Tag Archives: Wynn Las Vegas
- Unibet send 200 players to The European Open
July 18, 2017
Unibet has surprised everyone by announcing the next stage of their Unibet Open live tour will take place at the Wynn Las Vegas.
- Steve Wynn joins talks to bring Raiders to Las Vegas
July 13, 2016
First it was Adelson. Now, another casino tycoon has thrown his hat in the ring for the push to bring the Oakland Raiders to Las Vegas.
- Billionaire Steve Wynn tosses verbal grenade at ‘poor people’ during Vegas expansion announcement
April 8, 2016
Wynn Resorts chairman told investors that his company is like a luxury brand—much like Chanel and Louis Vuitton.
- Nevada casino gaming revenue falls despite record sports betting handle
February 26, 2016
Nevada casino gaming revenue dips 2.9% in January while sportsbooks set a new record for betting handle thanks to NFL calendar quirk.
- Wynn Las Vegas to launch sports betting app in February
January 15, 2016
Wynn Las Vegas is prepping for March Madness as it plans to launch a sports betting app next month.
- First ever fantasy sports combine to be held at Wynn Las Vegas
February 20, 2015
Fantasy Sports Combine aspires to become the Comic-Con of fantasy sports, a must-attend event for players looking to up their game.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Patriots, Packers starting season as favorites to win Super Bowl 52
September 1, 2017