Tag Archives: Wynn Las Vegas
- Wynn Palace lifts operator’s Q4 revenue
January 31, 2019
Wynn Resorts, Limited reported an operating revenue of $1.69 billion in the fourth quarter last year, 4.0% higher than the same period in the previous year.
- Wynn Signature Series to award almost $700k in prize money
November 7, 2018
Wynn Las Vegas will hold its Wynn Signature Series starting later this month and has $695,000 in total guarantees up for grabs.
- Unibet send 200 players to The European Open
July 18, 2017
Unibet has surprised everyone by announcing the next stage of their Unibet Open live tour will take place at the Wynn Las Vegas.
- Steve Wynn joins talks to bring Raiders to Las Vegas
July 13, 2016
First it was Adelson. Now, another casino tycoon has thrown his hat in the ring for the push to bring the Oakland Raiders to Las Vegas.
- Billionaire Steve Wynn tosses verbal grenade at ‘poor people’ during Vegas expansion announcement
April 8, 2016
Wynn Resorts chairman told investors that his company is like a luxury brand—much like Chanel and Louis Vuitton.
- Nevada casino gaming revenue falls despite record sports betting handle
February 26, 2016
Nevada casino gaming revenue dips 2.9% in January while sportsbooks set a new record for betting handle thanks to NFL calendar quirk.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014