Tag Archives: WTO
- Antigua seeks WTO mediator to solve US online gambling dispute
22 June 2018
Antigua and Barbuda's ambassador tells World Trade Organization that it may seek mediation to resolve its 15-year online gambling fight with United States.
- Ronald Sanders: US to lose face if it won’t follow WTO ruling
30 October 2017
Antiguan Ambassador to the U.S. Ronald Sanders talks about the repercussions of U.S.’ continued disregard of the WTO ruling on Antigua’s case.
- US offered Antigua pennies on the dollar to resolve WTO dispute
30 September 2017
Antigua's Ambassador addresses WTO dispute settlement body regarding America's humiliatingly low offer to resolve online gambling trade dispute.
- How WTO, Antigua, Calvin Ayre Overcome US Hypocrisy: Watch the International Debate
27 September 2017
Fourteen may also signify the number of failures and successes that a person may have encountered in his lifetime.
- Antigua PM Gaston Browne uses United Nations address to urge US to honor WTO rules
22 September 2017
Antigua and Barbuda PM Gaston Browne uses his United Nations General Address to urge the United States to honor its WTO obligations.
- Democracy Institute to debate US hypocrisy in Antigua WTO war, prosecution of Calvin Ayre
14 September 2017
The Democracy Institute plans Geneva event to debate recent report on US hypocrisy in Antigua WTO fight and prosecution of Calvin Ayre.
Calvin Ayre Foundation to match donations to Barbuda relief effort
9 September 2017
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
15 October 2012