Tag Archives: WSOP POY
- Investing in the Talents of David ‘Bakes’ Baker
July 1, 2013
Lee Davy sat down with David "Bakes" Baker as he finished in 15th place at World Series of Poker Event #52: $25,000 No-Limit Hold’em (NLHE).
- Matthew Ashton: The Mixed Game Master
June 25, 2013
In poker news, Lee caught up Matthew Ashton during the break of World Series of Poker Event #43 No-Limit 2-7 Draw Lowball
- WSOP Recap: Simeon Naydenov Wins the $1.5k Shootout and Michael Moore Takes the $5k Limit Title
June 24, 2013
In poker news, Simeon Naydenov has become only the second Bulgarian to win a World Series of Poker bracelet after victory in NLHE Shootout.
- Mixed Game Action is the Key to Winning Multiple WSOP Bracelets
June 20, 2013
Tom Schneider has become the first player of 2013 to win two World Series of Poker bracelets, after adding Event #29 to Event #15 H.O.R.S.E
- WSOP Round Up: Two More American Bracelets and Daniel Negreanu Extends his Lead on the WSOP POY Leaderboard
June 4, 2013
In poker news, John Beauprez and Mike Gorodinsky captured bracelets in 2013 WSOP, while Daniel Negreanu extends his lead on POY Leaderboard.
- WSOP Recap: Pope and Sylvestre take WSOP gold; Cada, Stammen and Loeser make a Final Table, Negreanu Going Deep and the Millionaire Maker Breaks WSOP Records
June 3, 2013
In poker news, Trevor Pope and Charles Sylvestre won World of Series Poker bracelets 2 and 3 of a prospective 62.
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013