Tag Archives: WSOP POY
- Investing in the Talents of David ‘Bakes’ Baker
July 1, 2013
Max Lehmanski opened to 40,000 in the cutoff, David ‘Bakes’ Baker three-bet to 112k on the button, Lehmanski four-bet to 210k, Baker moved all-in for 900k and Lehmanski called. It was ace-queen for Baker, ace-king of diamonds for the German and the [Jd] [Td] [9d] flop left Baker drawing...
- Matthew Ashton: The Mixed Game Master
June 25, 2013
His unshaven face makes him look like a cuddly bear, although the way he has been playing of late, maybe badass grizzly bear is a better description. He is wearing a black Hugo Boss hoodie, cream shorts and a dirty white pair of Lacoste plimsolls. His left foot won’t...
- WSOP Recap: Simeon Naydenov Wins the $1.5k Shootout and Michael Moore Takes the $5k Limit Title
June 24, 2013
Simeon Naydenov has become only the second Bulgarian to win a World Series of Poker (WSOP) bracelet after victory in Event #36: $1,500 No-Limit Hold’em (NLHE) Shootout. Naydenov became one to watch, within European poker circles, after cashing in every single Unibet Open event during the 2010 Season; resulting in...
- Mixed Game Action is the Key to Winning Multiple WSOP Bracelets
June 20, 2013
Tom Schneider has become the first player of 2013 to win two World Series of Poker (WSOP) bracelets, after adding Event #29: $5,000 H.O.R.S.E to Event #15 $1,500 H.O.R.S.E, once again showing the advantage mixed game players have when it comes to accruing WSOP gold. Ken Lind was proof positive...
- WSOP Round Up: Two More American Bracelets and Daniel Negreanu Extends his Lead on the WSOP POY Leaderboard
June 4, 2013
John Beauprez has overcome a stacked final table to pick up his first major title in Event #4: $1,500 No-Limit Hold’em (NLHE) - Six-Handed. $324,764 now sits in the pocket of American after beating the German Manig Loeser in heads-up action. The former World Series of Poker (WSOP) Main Event...
- WSOP Recap: Pope and Sylvestre take WSOP gold; Cada, Stammen and Loeser make a Final Table, Negreanu Going Deep and the Millionaire Maker Breaks WSOP Records
June 3, 2013
The World Series of Poker (WSOP) bracelet conveyor belt is well and truly underway after Trevor Pope and Charles Sylvestre win bracelets 2 and 3 of a prospective 62. Yesterday, we reported that Pope had almost 50% of the chips in play when he sat down to compete in a...
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016