Tag Archives: wsop.com
- WSOP.com to offer $15m in guarantees through new tri-state poker regime
April 25, 2018
WSOP.com are going to hit the new tri-state online poker network hard with news of $15m in guarantees spread between May and September.
- New Jersey poker liquidity with Delaware, Nevada by May 1
April 16, 2018
Caesars Interactive Entertainment New Jersey's WSOP.com and 888Poker.com plan to start sharing player liquidity with Delaware and Nevada by May 1.
- Illegal HUD use on WSOP.com under investigation
December 10, 2015
Tommy Chen is on the hot seat after being caught using third-party software on one of Nevada's regulated online poker sites, WSOP.com
- WSOP.com adds Paypal payment option
September 3, 2015
Caesars Interactive Entertainment's Nevada-licensed WSOP.com site adds Paypal payment option, New Jersey sites to follow next week.
- Sheldon Adelson’s anti-online gambling hypocrisy exposed in hilarious new video
August 16, 2015
A new hilarious video by Tim James exposes the rank hypocrisy behind Sheldon Adelson's campaign against online gambling.
- Chats with Tats – Seth Palansky
August 4, 2015
Seth Palansky talks to Tatjana Pasalic about the success of WSOP.com’s first online event at the recently held World Series of Poker 2015.
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014
Doyle Brunson once turned down $230M, and he still has nightmares
February 16, 2018