Tag Archives: WSOP 2018
- Live tournament round-up: Wins for Andries; Englert and Reilly
February 21, 2018
A round-up of three events from the WSOPC, HPT and the Venetian Cardroom in Las Vegas with big win from Kammar Andries, Mike Englert and Timothy Reilly.
- 40-hours: ESPN release preliminary WSOP live schedule; WSOPC host online ring
February 19, 2018
Broadcast giant ESPN has released a preliminary schedule containing 40-hours of live action from the WSOP Main Event and Big One for One Drop, and more.
- The need for speed: the WSOP to introduce shot clocks and BB ante in 2018
January 29, 2018
The WSOP is the latest live tournament organiser to take speed seriously after revealing plans to introduce a shot clock and big blind ante in 2018 events.
- WSOP target amateurs, high rollers, & PLO fans in CONFIRMED 2018 schedule
December 13, 2017
A few days after the 2018 WSOP schedule was leaked to the poker world, the minds behind the iconic annual poker fest release the confirmed program.
- 77-event WSOP schedule leaked; 12 bracelet events post Main Event
December 12, 2017
A 77-event WSOP schedule has been leaked into the poker community showing 12-bracelet events expected to begin after the Main Event has started & more
Doyle Brunson once turned down $230M, and he still has nightmares
February 16, 2018