Tag Archives: WSOP 2014
- Dealers Choice: WSOP November Nine Ratings Down For 2014
November 14, 2014
The 2014 WSOP is officially in the history books now that Martin Jacobson of Sweden has won the Main Event.
- Poker Community Over-Delivers Again; Donates more than $5 Million to Charity During 2014 World Series of Poker
August 6, 2014
The WSOP provides a platform to raise awareness & funds for charity. Final tally of 2014 charitable contributions amounted to $5,273,047.
- Dealers Choice: Repeat Contender Mark Newhouse Headlines 2014 WSOP November Nine
July 18, 2014
November Nine has been a staple of WSOP Main Event long enough now that nearly everyone can predict the shape of its lineup in rough strokes
- PokerNews Introduce Live HUD at the WSOP Main Event: Good or Bad for the Game?
July 17, 2014
PokerNews introduce a live set of HUD like statistics at the WSOP Main prompting Lee Davy to ask the question: is it a good or bad idea?
- WSOP 2014 – Main Event Day Seven Summary
July 15, 2014
Tatjana Pasalic takes us to WSOP Main Event Day 7 at the Rio Casino in Las Vegas for WSOP 2014.
- Is it a Mistake For Poker Players to Declare their True ROI?
Daniel Negreanu tweeted that he had earned $7,055,001 in profit from the WSOP. Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Doyle Brunson once turned down $230M, and he still has nightmares
February 16, 2018