Tag Archives: wsop 2011
- The WSOP Main Event Final Table is down to its final 3 players.
November 7, 2011
In poker news, Pius Heinz, Ben Lamb and Martin Staszko battle out for more than $8 million and the most coveted prize, a WSOP gold bracelet.
- World Series of Poker 2011 Highlights
August 4, 2011
In poker news, video highlights from the World Series of Poker 2011 events and hard-core parties in its gambling industry greatness.
- WSOP Main Event Entrant Stats
July 13, 2011
The number crunching has been done for the 6,865 entrants into the 2011 World Series of Poker Main Event.
- Paul Pierce eliminated from WSOP
July 12, 2011
After an impressive showing, Paul Pierce has been eliminated from the 2011 WSOP
- Paul Pierce balling at WSOP
July 11, 2011
Despite being locked out of the NBA like the rest of the players, Paul Pierce, aka “The Truth” is balling out at the WSOP.
- World Series of Poker Breaks All-Time Records at 2011 Event
WSOP remained the industry standard-bearer, with a record 75,672 entries in 58 events creating the largest prize pool in its history: $191,999,010, poker news.
Doyle Brunson once turned down $230M, and he still has nightmares
February 16, 2018
Crypto and Blockchain is stealing poker’s main attractions
February 28, 2018