Tag Archives: wsex
- Betfair makes partial amends for Christmas Hurdle cockup; WSEX still slowplaying
12 January 2012
Betfair makes partial payments to about half the customers affected by the 'bot' gone rogue at the Christmas Hurdle; WSEX still slow-paying
- Matchbook.com sold and pulls out of US
10 March 2011
After consent from the Financial Services Regulatory Commission (FRSC), Matchbook.com has been sold and is now pulling out of the USA, online casino business.
- Curtains for Jay Cohen? WSEX selling off assets to stay afloat
5 November 2010
Industry insiders claim troubled WSEX.com is selling assets in a desperate bid to stay financially afloat, but things do not look good for Jay Cohen.
- Tabloid site 911 says Big Mouth Jay Cohen finished in industry!
21 June 2010
Has Jay Cohen of WSEX infamy taken a powder after his site's poker side drops to 10 cash players?
- The Death of WSEX and Final Ruin of Jay Cohen!
25 April 2010
Are we seeing the last of WSEX's Jay Cohen?