Tag Archives: wsex
- WSEX co-founder Haden Ware returns to US, pleads guilty to conspiracy
15 January 2016
World Sports Exchange co-founder Haden Ware returns to US shores after 13 years as a fugitive to plead guilty to conspiracy charge.
- World Sports Exchange co-founder Jay Cohen sued by irate bettor
24 July 2014
Disgruntled former World Sports Exchange (WSEX) bettor plans to sue founder Jay Cohen over the $70k he lost when the site imploded.
- WSEX co-founder Steve Schillinger dead of apparent suicide
24 April 2013
WSEX co-founder Steve Schillinger found dead from apparent suicide in his Antigua apartment; WSEX reduces Legends rollover requirement to 5x
- WSEX.com shuts down due to lack of money, financial review underway
19 April 2013
Troubled online sports book WSEX.com shuts down due to lack of money, claims it will keep customers informed.
- World Sports Exchange’s Jay Cohen is not a crook, he’s a social gaming pioneer
3 December 2012
WSEX continues slow-paying/no-paying its customers, but it's all a big misunderstanding, in that Jay Cohen designed WSEX for social gaming
- Microgaming poker skins exit Spain; Codere’s war with PokerStars, Sportingbet
11 February 2012
Microgaming pulls out of Spanish poker market; Codere continues legal fight against online operators including PokerStars and Sportingbet
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
24 May 2014